There's lowlife scum and there is lowlife scum...

I hope that catch them at give them the maximum possible sentence possible
You mean two slapped wrists instead of one? :(

Low life :(

A nice gesture p***ed on by the lowest of the low

If they were boxed in distinctive branding then ‘maybe’ they would be difficult to sell on?

Boiling the thieves in barly sugar mix would be a stick end for the scumbags.

just another crime just because its kids and charity doesn't escalate it in my books.
my main thought would have been why was a van loaded with so much left parked overnight on an industrial estate in Huddersfield?

just another crime just because its kids and charity doesn't escalate it in my books.
my main thought would have been why was a van loaded with so much left parked overnight on an industrial estate in Huddersfield?

Agreed, big deal. There's plenty more scumbags out there doing real damage to peoples lives, and we've elected them!

And I'm sure it doesn't escalate it in the CID's books either. But this is OoF and people will comment on / start threads the state of todays society, or things close to their heart.
Such as 50 somethings doing "stupid stuff" like climbing mountains, or the death of a family member.
Just because it doesn't directly affect 99.99999% of us, doesn't make it any less real, or affect that 0.00001% of us.

Agree. Chances are they didn’t know it was going to kiddies charity. And even so, because of the nature of the crime people and business will ensure it’s replaced so the kids won’t miss out, unlike many other crimes where the victim does lose out.

An appropriate punishment is required like making them tread on lego pieces every day for the rest of their lives.

Ahh the memory!

Agree. Chances are they didn’t know it was going to kiddies charity. And even so, because of the nature of the crime people and business will ensure it’s replaced so the kids won’t miss out, unlike many other crimes where the victim does lose out.
The way that van door has been opened up, they must have known there was something in there worth nicking.

Utter heartless people.
If caught they should do Riverdance, barefoot on a lego strewn floor

Back