Beginner these guys were amazing

You caught these at a good moment but there is, IMO, too much
difference in the renditions… like they are not a solid set.
Needs some more proper PP.

Hi Tony
I like the dynamic timing in these images; having seen this team in action, I know how difficult it is to keep them in the frame and focus locked.
Exposure issues are often problematic when shooting against a bright sky, and I think the first two have been caught in the overexposed camp a little, although the action and angle of the subject are very good.

You caught these at a good moment but there is, IMO, too much
difference in the renditions… like they are not a solid set.
Needs some more proper PP.
Thank you for comments,they were mostly all in the sky together and i randomly snapped whoever was in the frame lol so i am not surprised you feel there is to much difference.
Sorry but i dont know what PP is but hopefully you will tell me?

Hi Tony
I like the dynamic timing in these images; having seen this team in action, I know how difficult it is to keep them in the frame and focus locked.
Exposure issues are often problematic when shooting against a bright sky, and I think the first two have been caught in the overexposed camp a little, although the action and angle of the subject are very good.
I have to agree the first two are over exposed as where loads i havent posted lol but the clouds helped out a bit with the last couple. I was leaving brands hatch for the day when these guys jumped right above my head so wasnt ready for them,not that my photos would of been any better had i been ready lol.

Back