"This selfie photobombed by a horse has sparked a row in Prestatyn over a £2,000 holiday"

Just shows how bitter some folk are, cant stand anything good happening to other people. At least theyve been shown for how they really are and the chap and his lad are going to enjoy a nice holiday.

Its just plain simple greed, it seems everyone is out to make a fast buck these days and all seem to feel they are entitled to all sorts of things.

Those making the threats are dumber than the horse.
I don't know what all the fuss is about TBH, its not even a decent gob shot :D

If as the grandfather suggests his daughter and grand-daughter did not do or say anything so damning as has been 'reported' then why was that not denied early on..............................if the paper(s) have been fabricating the story then is there not action that can be taken plus was there not reported and shown FB postings ~ i.e. was there or was there not outrage posted by his daughter & grand daughter???

As for the threats reported by him against his family, well the foolish folk that are doing that need their heads examined........but I suppose there are some folk that like their 15seconds of anonymous "fame"!

Trivial stuff. Give it a rest, guys - it's run its course. I thought that this was a photo forum, not Twitter or the Daily Mirror.

It's about people taking photographs in public aeas and not being persuade or harassed by it. Yes, the thread has also gone down the humorous route so what is he problem?

Trivial stuff. Give it a rest, guys - it's run its course. I thought that this was a photo forum, not Twitter or the Daily Mirror.

No one's forcing you continue to read.

It's about people taking photographs in public areas and not being persuade or harassed by it. Yes, the thread has also gone down the humorous route so what is he problem?

Quite right!

I can't see the admins letting this go on furlong

Wouldn't that be a bit like shutting the stable door after the horse has bolted?

Don't know what the hock's going on but it seems the thread is heading down this route withers we like it or not so it would appear we're saddled with it.

Come on Rog, this is OOF, we're always horsing around on here

I thought this was in the main Talk Photography site, perhaps a mid has been horse whipped into action and moved it.

I thought this was in the main Talk Photography site, perhaps a mid has been horse whipped into action and moved it.

It was always odds on :D

Evens o, this needs to be knocked on the head and burgered.

I wonder whether the evil lady prefers the love on social media or the fifteen hands between her legs :)

or the fifteen hands between her legs :)
See I knew you foreigners had a sense of humour (y)
Yo were just biding your time waiting to slip one in weren't you?

:D

Last edited:
See I knew you foreigners had a sense of humour (y)
Yo were just biding your time waiting to slip one in weren't you?

:D
Well being a natural blonde it takes a while to come to me ;)

Back