This Way Up?

that is completely brill Mick . You always show some lovely stuff mate that that right there is a complete belter for me it's so unusual so bloody funny and so well done

can't click a like button for that bro

just not cricket:oops: :$

Mick seriously I can't ever recollect a BIF making me laugh,I love this for that alone !! Can you give me a background to what's happening here, please

cheers

stu

Superb , and I can also see the comical side of it , have seen Canada Geese doing very similar , but never thought a Cormorant had that kind of flight control , Lovely light too , Well done Mick .

that is completely brill Mick . You always show some lovely stuff mate that that right there is a complete belter for me it's so unusual so bloody funny and so well done

can't click a like button for that bro

just not cricket:oops: :$

Mick seriously I can't ever recollect a BIF making me laugh,I love this for that alone !! Can you give me a background to what's happening here, please

cheers

stu

Cheers Stu it was on a downward approach to land when some gulls started mobbing it (which I unfortunately missed) but this was shortly after it did like a barrel roll to avoid them lol

Back