This week in Snowdonia

Edit My Images
No
Hello folks :)

The weather's been quite nice here the last week so I've had some really enjoyable evenings on the mountains and today is the start of my weekend so I'll be punishing my legs again a bit later!

Here's a few from last few days which, unconsciously all feature Tryfan from three separate outings and different viewpoints...

As always, many thanks for looking :)

An Ogwen Evening by Nick Livesey Mountain Images, on Flickr

Red Tops - Tryfan and the Glyderau by Nick Livesey Mountain Images, on Flickr

Ogwen Nights - Alone on Foel Goch by Nick Livesey Mountain Images, on Flickr

At the poolside by Nick Livesey Mountain Images, on Flickr

I know...I must have been a very naughty person in a previous life to have to endure this hell! ;)

Lovely images. Nice light, well composed. Must have been hell.

Totally jealous of where you live Nick. Having that stunning scenery near by... Must be tough. Great images.

Chris, I am incredibly fortunate to live here and be able to get into the hills as often as I want, the fulfillment of a long-standing dream and after two years here my love for the place is growing stronger by the day and I never take it for granted.

Would you believe that after I took the 'selfie' shot on Foel Goch I was back sitting on my sofa 50 minutes later!!!

Lovely set of images - especially the Red / Golden lighting - perfect examples of your trademark "Livesey Light........"

Chris, I am incredibly fortunate to live here and be able to get into the hills as often as I want, the fulfillment of a long-standing dream and after two years here my love for the place is growing stronger by the day and I never take it for granted.

Would you believe that after I took the 'selfie' shot on Foel Goch I was back sitting on my sofa 50 minutes later!!!

Good for you mate. Live the dream while you can.

Lovely set, love the clouds in the peaks, a proper selfie ha ha & the last is my favourite :D

Cracking set Nick ,smashing selfie ,shooting people in a landscape like this shows off the scale and gives it even more grandeur .

I must have almost walked and climbed every inch of that area in my past, sadly my knees are no longer up to it lol. Fantastic place for photography and you have brought back some great memories with these excellent shots. Thank you!

Beautiful set Nick.
Yes, it must be such a chore having to look at these views :)

Although getting up there is an etirely different matter..........

Lovely light!
LOL'd at the first one, I've got a similar shot taken about 5ft to the right with a similar focal length; the rock in line with the castle is on the left 1/3rd of mine. If you want a laugh, pop into the Tyn-y-Coed for a pint and have a look - it's hung in the gents toilets. Your shot has nicer light than mine! :)

Lovely light!
LOL'd at the first one, I've got a similar shot taken about 5ft to the right with a similar focal length; the rock in line with the castle is on the left 1/3rd of mine. If you want a laugh, pop into the Tyn-y-Coed for a pint and have a look - it's hung in the gents toilets. Your shot has nicer light than mine! :)

I'm in the Tynni more often than I care to admit so I have seen your print numerous times and I actually really like it :)

Thanks!
It's a weird shot as it's kinda lacking anything special (e.g. decent light), but it sort of fits the location it is hung in and gives me a huge chuckle every time I go there.
I'll probably be back at the TyC next month; heck of a haul from Somerset but Snowdonia is worth it.
Your images are heightening the anticipation - keep up the good work!

Superb set of photographs Nick, wish I was back up North now! (I am from Bethesda)

Cheers,
Eddie

Back