This Weekends Essex Weddings

Gary.D

Hoodie
Name
Gary Derbridge
Edit My Images
Yes
Another 2 great couples this weekend, at Channels Golf Club and The Lawn.

As always, would love any C&C on the images.

Many thanks
Gary

wedding-photographer-at-Channels-Chelmsford011.jpg

wedding-photographer-at-Channels-Chelmsford012.jpg

wedding-photographer-at-Channels-Chelmsford014.jpg

FWIW, given that yer bog standard posed wedding foter and "fun" setups were not our speciality at all ...

#1 and #2 tick all the boxes

#3 would have been better without the tree growing out his head, they're snogging "wrong way round" (i.e. we see more of the groom's head than the bride), and you didn't tell him what to do with his left arm.

#4 OK the light doesn't help matters at all, but is it only me who finds this deadly dull? The main reason it doesn't work for me though is that it's a "two separate subjects" picture - the car and the couple. Not the couple with the car. Oh, and you could have very easily lost that foliage growing out of the groom's neck.

#5 Sorry, but this is really boring as well as corny. If he really wanted this shot, think what you could have done with it from different viewpoints, closer in with a wide.

#6 fine for what it is, but I'd zap that white spot immediately left of the groom's right arm.

HTH a bit.

FWIW, given that yer bog standard posed wedding foter and "fun" setups were not our speciality at all ...

#1 and #2 tick all the boxes

#3 would have been better without the tree growing out his head, they're snogging "wrong way round" (i.e. we see more of the groom's head than the bride), and you didn't tell him what to do with his left arm.

#4 OK the light doesn't help matters at all, but is it only me who finds this deadly dull? The main reason it doesn't work for me though is that it's a "two separate subjects" picture - the car and the couple. Not the couple with the car. Oh, and you could have very easily lost that foliage growing out of the groom's neck.

#5 Sorry, but this is really boring as well as corny. If he really wanted this shot, think what you could have done with it from different viewpoints, closer in with a wide.

#6 fine for what it is, but I'd zap that white spot immediately left of the groom's right arm.

HTH a bit.

Hi Dan

Many thanks for taking your time with the images. All comments taken on board.

Thank you

Back