Thomas Heaton trying macro

I'm looking forward to seeing that.
Im surprised theres no dedicated macro here.

you posted that in the Macro and close up section of the forum :thinking:

Doh! Never found it before. Was going by Nostromo post. At least I know now, blame it on the wine. :):beer:

PS. Now I've noted where it's hidden I don't feel so daft.

Last edited:
Doh! Never found it before. Was going by Nostromo post. At least I know now, blame it on the wine. :):beer:

PS. Now I've noted where it's hidden I don't feel so daft.

At least it will give you something else to occupy your mind in these strange times, god knows we need the distraction, there are some very good macro photographers here. :)

I've not watched any of his videos for a while but I might have to check this one out

I've not watched any of his videos for a while but I might have to check this one out
I must admit I used to watch him but they all got a bit "samey". Try James Popsys.

I found his frustration rather amusing myself and that's on static subjects.:LOL:

That syringe he had was never going to work but I waited to see if he was going to get lucky.

I must admit I used to watch him but they all got a bit "samey". Try James Popsys.

I must admit I have not watched TH laterly for this very reason.
I quite like Nick Page, Brendon Van Son, Mads Peter Iversen and for humour you can not beat fototripper !

I quite like Nick Page, Brendon Van Son, Mads Peter Iversen and for humour you can not beat fototripper !

Cheers T . I will check them out.

Getting tiered with the forced humour, would be a lot funnier if played naturally

I thoroughly enjoyed this series of videos, and obviously he's a business man so needs to find ways to provide his service even in lock down g can't blame him for doing something out of his usual rtpe. I think some of his photos very cool indeed! It's given me inspiration to give it a go! I've dabbled in the past but could never really get any that exiting results. This can easily be set up

Getting tiered with the forced humour, would be a lot funnier if played naturally

The video I found so funny was the with fototripper aka Gavin Hardcastle and uncle grumphy where in some woods and Gavin runds out of loo roll. So he wants buy grumpys lens cloth to use as toilet paper,..... I now look at lens cloth in a different light !

I follow him on Instagram but I just can't sit through a whole vlog of his..... It frustrates me! Nigel has been going the same way the past few months.

Simon Baxter, Adam Gibbs, Gavin Hardcastle, Nick Page, Scotlands Mountains, Henry Turner, Peter McKinnon, Mads Peter Iverson, Owen Clarke.....

Back