Thought I just had a Butterfly but...

Hope you managed to get a shot of the spider or did you only notice in PP?

Hope you managed to get a shot of the spider or did you only notice in PP?

Only noticed in PP :( lol

I was coming to the end of my stroll about and noticed this white thing flying around. I grabbed a few shots from this angle and then went to move around to the other side but it seems that was too much and it flew off. I didn't see the spider till later. I thought hmm that grass looks like a spider's legs... Oh!

Would have been good to get an alternative angle where the spider is fully visible and with the butterfly in the background hehe.

Nice. It looks quite menacing with is front legs almost reaching over the top and its body lurking behind. It looks as if its about to pounce on the butterfly.

Oh and good shot of the butterfly btw :)

Nice. It looks quite menacing with is front legs almost reaching over the top and its body lurking behind. It looks as if its about to pounce on the butterfly.

Oh and good shot of the butterfly btw :)
Yeah it was purely accidental but I processed the shot a little so that there's a diagonal line from bottom left to top right which separates the shot into light/dark. A spangly little butterfly on one side and a creepy spider hiding in the dark :)

Ideally the spider would be in view a little more but I guess it's ok since I never even knew it was there at the time lol

Does look like a large white very nice shot amazing to find a spider in the shot afterwards

Back