Three letter box shots from the Ossau Valley

Although I like the swirling clouds in 2 and 3 the colour palette, light and balance of 1 is much better for me. Very nice.

Really, really love the first. The others are very nice too but for me the first has the best light and I like how the cloud in the top left mirrors almost the bottom left. Have you tried any in black and white?

Thanks. I have but I’ll hold it back for another thread. I myself don’t think it works as well

As far as I am concerned you could no wrong with that sort of subject. Mountains and low broken cloud. If you are there when there is cloud movement you never know what gems will appear (and disappear) in no time at all.
Real eye candy.

Lovely Steve, more like you too re the processing etc and some very nice light. Number 1 for me.

First one is a lot better than the other 2 for me. The cloud cover/mist frames the shot, rather than obscuring like the second, or being a bit RHS heavy in the third.

All really well exposed and processed but it's the first that I could look at for ages and enjoy.

Back