Three Waters Meet

Love it Martin
Thanks Alf :)

I really like it.
Your watermark is kinda messing with the composition since its distracting at the point that is leading up. Wish it were on the right side :LOL:
Thank you! I know exactly what you mean about the watermark tbh, but OCD means I hate anything on that right hand corner...I'm a bit strange :D

Ah...Billy's spot as I like to refer to it. Nice take Martin.
I've been to the waterfall you're talking about a few times and never got a decent shot. It's not too bad for access apart from a couple of dodgy spots. TBH it's not as good as the spot you've shot above so wouldn't bother making the effort again. Another downer is the amount of rubbish which congregates at that waterfall. Deeply depressing sight to see.
This was 2015, a long time ago, so imagine it's worse now. The current must collect all the rubbish in one area at the high water mark.11782442_1608868082698383_5784259473204515994_o.jpg

Ah...Billy's spot as I like to refer to it. Nice take Martin.
I've been to the waterfall you're talking about a few times and never got a decent shot. It's not too bad for access apart from a couple of dodgy spots. TBH it's not as good as the spot you've shot above so wouldn't bother making the effort again. Another downer is the amount of rubbish which congregates at that waterfall. Deeply depressing sight to see.
This was 2015, a long time ago, so imagine it's worse now. The current must collect all the rubbish in one area at the high water mark.View attachment 321240
Aye I can imagine it all gathering in there...quite how or why it's getting in the river in the first place is the worst part of it. The water was quite high when I was there so couldn't see a safe way round, otherwise I'd have went for a mooch.

Back