SFTPhotography

Ranger Smith
Suspended / Banned
Name
Steve
Edit My Images
Yes
I know I posted some from Trotternish last week but created another crop - 17x7 just taking a tad off the sky. This is the one I am happiest with

_DSC1266 (1) by Stephen Taylor, on Flickr

The next is from my favourite bit of coast in the UK. Elgol. Truth be told I can take or leave the sea but this place is just special. This one was from back in May.

_DSC0130 by Stephen Taylor, on Flickr

The last is one from one of my best outings out - Old Man of Storr back in March.

_DSC0561_2-1 by Stephen Taylor, on Flickr

Especially love the last one. Was the water really that still?

I've never been to Skye and many say that I can't call myself truly Scottish until I've been. Must go one day!!

Three great shots, I love the first and third shot, but the second although very well composed lacks the same vibrancy. The light in the first one is excellent and you captured a great reflection on the last one.

Great work

Now that you have cropped the top off the first one I can see the improvement. I was going to say it's time you made some actual panos of your favourite scenes but I doubt it's worth it with the resolution you have on hand!

Now that you have cropped the top off the first one I can see the improvement. I was going to say it's time you made some actual panos of your favourite scenes but I doubt it's worth it with the resolution you have on hand!

This crop will still print 1m wide. I have no need to print anything bigger so why bother with the hassle

No.3 for me too Steve....quite incredible how still that water is. Looking forward to my visit in October, rain or shine!

An other one for the third! (y)

That last ones a beaut, the glass like stillness of the water provides the perfect selection. The boats are a nice touch too.

Back