Through the bushes

BRASH

fracster's right hand
Suspended / Banned
Edit My Images
No
Had a walk through St Cyrus Nature Reserve today to see some Peregrines but there was a no show. I did however, manage to get these. There were plenty of them flitting about but they kept landing in the middle of bushes or thickets and I had a helluva job getting a decent angle:bang::bang:. So there are some twigs in the line of fire

I also had the wife and dog with me. Neither of them seem to understand what 'F*****g stand still will yeh!!' means:shake:, so the birds were no sooner perched and they were off again. Any how, hope you like.

Female Linnet
Linnetsetc-3_filtered.jpg

Next 3 are all male Linnets, two of the same bird and one of another. Nice colourful birdies these are if you see them close up.
Linnetsetc-6_filtered.jpg

Linnetsetc-5_filtered.jpg

Linnetsetc-4_filtered.jpg

Finally a fledgeling Yellow Hammer/Bunting. A real scruffy blighter this one who was right in the middle of the bush:shrug:. Bugger about the twig at it's back but it was the clearest view I got of half a dozen shots.
Linnetsetc-2_filtered.jpg

Good captures of birds in the wild, I'd be happy with shots like that, twigs and all :) (y)

Cheers for the comments. Appreciated(y)(y)

They ain`t bad for in the wild shots, little buggers won`t always sit in the perfect place.........:D

Nice captures. Like the colours in the Linnets. To me the Yellow hammer is a tad overdone and suggest a bit of PP to correct.

Nice captures. Like the colours in the Linnets. To me the Yellow hammer is a tad overdone and suggest a bit of PP to correct.

Ta for the comments too. The yellwow hammer is just cropped, sharpened and slight sats boost. I was a bright sunny day and it's colours were pretty vivid.

Back