Tiger cub

Edit My Images
Yes
one from today taken through the glass which kills the light a bit but he posed nicely:)
also two from three weeks ago which I have only just looked at :D
they have really grown quick in just a few weeks:)

16978244645_a037aa71c7_b.jpg

16977327501_fbafaa93e0_b.jpg

16355877154_703b023f11_b.jpg

try bumping up contrast and saturation, that can help de grey stuff :)

but so cute i want to go play with that kitten :D

Ommmmeeerrrrrghhaaaaaadddd so cute....

#2 so fierce :D

Shame about the glass but you can only do what you can maybe try the above see if that helps.

thanks very much paul and Bryn yes they are so cute :D
I will have another go at editing the first one
I normally don't even try to shoot them through that viewing window but couldn't resist as he was posing :D

try bumping up contrast and saturation, that can help de grey stuff :)

but so cute i want to go play with that kitten :D

Ommmmeeerrrrrghhaaaaaadddd so cute....

#2 so fierce :D

Shame about the glass but you can only do what you can maybe try the above see if that helps.

thanks very much guys I wouldn't have thought of it until you mentioned it but Ive had a go with levels and set the white point it looks much better am happy with it now

16978604945_20521c25dd_b.jpg

the grass looks about right, maybe tiger still pale/muted, but ive not seen them in the flesh so i dont know if they are like that :)

maybe try bluring the grass on the lower right, might make it less distracting, but matching it with other bokeh would be difficult i guess

the grass looks about right, maybe tiger still pale/muted, but ive not seen them in the flesh so i dont know if they are like that :)

maybe try bluring the grass on the lower right, might make it less distracting, but matching it with other bokeh would be difficult i guess
thanks Paul:)
they are about that colour quite pale, good idea about the grass will have a go at blurring it:)

Awwww, so cute. I'd love to have been able to get close to the glass when I was there :D
Nicely done Pete.

[QUOTE="new2me, post: 6792949, member 3wwww, so cute. I'd love to have been able to get close to the glass when I was there :D
Nicely done Pete.[/QUOTE]

Thanks Neil :) I got lucky it normally is crowded

A nice collection Pete. The cub's expression seems to be developing a bit of character, it's good to see them growing and looking healthy.

Chris

More cracking pictures Pete, that 2nd one is great, real attitude (y)

A nice collection Pete. The cub's expression seems to be developing a bit of character, it's good to see them growing and looking healthy.

Chris
Thanks Chris yes they are doing really well and growing fast too:)
hehe looks like a fed up mum and naughty child :D

Thanks Paul:)

Great set and very lucky to see

Thanks kevin:)

More cracking pictures Pete, that 2nd one is great, real attitude (y)

Thanks Ingrid :)
he's the brave one too always the first to come out
Which Zoo Pete ?

sorry Steve forgot to say its Chester zoo:)

Thanks again everyone:) and for the C&C its always helpful, especially photoshop help:)

Pete, I think you've got a new job - TP Tiger Cub Correspondent for Chester.

Keep up the reports please!

Chris

Back