Tiger - Yorkshire Wildlife Park

That's a nice shot Vince.

What lens were you using to get the above?

Thanks Vince

I was hoping it was going to be the 100-400 as I'm looking to upgrade my 70-200 for this one. Not sure on the Mk I or II yet though!!

PS I've never been to the YWP but is on my list particularly now I know there are places with no fence between the animals and the lens (y)

You lucky devil getting the Tiger in the water, lovely pic. I've been lucky enough to see them walking at the bottom near the boardwalk but never in the water. Are the cubs in the main enclosure yet or still in the smaller one?

Thanks Vince

I was hoping it was going to be the 100-400 as I'm looking to upgrade my 70-200 for this one. Not sure on the Mk I or II yet though!!

PS I've never been to the YWP but is on my list particularly now I know there are places with no fence between the animals and the lens (y)
It's a great place, I've been 3 times this year. Depending on where the animals are within the enclosure you can get a fence free shot of most of the animals there. They've done a really good job and so much better than the older zoos that have the high mesh fencing. You can go into some of the enclosures too, such as lemurs, squirrel monkeys and wallabies :)

Back