Titanic Hotel Wedding

-Rob-

Say Cheese!...Oh, and call me Susan
Edit My Images
No
A couple of weeks ago I had the pleasure of shooting a wedding at The Titanic Hotel in Liverpool which is a stunning venue in the heart of the docklands. It was a 5pm ceremony at the end of November so it was dark....very dark so I had to work hard to make the most of the light. Here's one from the bridal prep in one of the hotel rooms.

If you fancy look at the full blog you can see it here:
https://www.robgeorgesonphotography.co.uk/blog/titanic-hotel-wedding-photographer

titanic_hotel_wedding_photographer+008.jpg

Last edited:
Some great shots in that blog, they should be delighted with those. The blog link isn't working for me but i looked via the website. A very stern look to the Groom from the Father of the Bride

I do like that. My only comment on the photo you've posted here I'm not sure the lamp and empty chair add anything to the photo. I do like it otherwise though

My eye is drawn straight to the lamp- much better if copped or cloned out in my opinion :)

Les

Lovely work, I enjoyed looking at the set. Very challenging lighting adds to the atmosphere of the hotel.

I can understand the comments but if you know the hotel, the lamps are a major feature of the rooms. The lamps probably feature in 80% of all the prep photos.

Fair comment- I do not know this hotel, looked at the set on your blog, there are some lovely images there :)

Les

so thats what it looks like inside, son's got his works Xmas party there this weekend
love the blog

so thats what it looks like inside, son's got his works Xmas party there this weekend
love the blog
It's an absolutely stunning building. Beautifully restored but very dark. I'm guessing they're trying to recreate the kind of lighting the Titanic has now it's at the bottom of the ocean

Oh my what beautiful photos ! "In the blog."

In so much admiration for anyone that can capture images like this.

Gaz

Back