Tits.

CT

TPer Emeritus
Edit My Images
Yes
Do these look OK to you? Still calibrating my new monitor.

2716623888_fa32b315f7_o.jpg

2716623988_a804a8abf5_o.jpg

Yellow seem very pale in #1 but not #2, so that is probably the bird.

They look fine to me mate.

I love a good pair of tits, and these are sweet :D You never fail to impress!!!

Tit man eh Gary? :D

I'm not gonna be about much for some time - I've just taken on a monster photo restoration job which is going to need me to stick at it for 3 or 4 months. The 500mm is back in the hard case - first time it's been back in there since I unpacked it. :(

You guys keep clicking though, but just don't go getting too good at it! ;)

I'm not gonna be about much for some time - I've just taken on a monster photo restoration job which is going to need me to stick at it for 3 or 4 months. The 500mm is back in the hard case - first time it's been back in there since I unpacked it. :(

You guys keep clicking though, but just don't go getting too good at it! ;)

Will you still be here periodically??

Good luck with the monster job!!!

Gary.

Hell yeah, I'll be popping in - you don't get rid of me that easily, and I'll still be getting the reported post e-mails. I've just found a mod button which forecloses on your mortgage, gets your car snatched back, and puts your kids into care, so play nicely. :D

Best of luck with it bud, stick around here though, your help and advice has been invaluable to me and I do appreciate it..............(y)

They look good on my calibrated monitor.

The Blue Tit looks spot on and I take it the Great Tit is a young one with the pale yellow breast.

Looking fine on here. I have no mortgage could do without a car & have no kids. Can I be bad then?:LOL:
Best of luck with the restoration job.

:amstupid: but what is a photo restoration :shrug:

LOL. In this case, it's when a load of old photos have been found in a cellar in a suitcase, been underwater at some stage, covered in mildew, and they want 'em making like new (ish)

It's repairing damage to old photos. ;)

I'm not gonna be about much for some time - You guys keep clicking though,
Decided to give the rest of us a chance then CT? :p
"Have fun" with your restorations (y)

LOL. In this case, it's when a load of old photos have been found in a cellar in a suitcase, been underwater at some stage, covered in mildew, and they want 'em making like new (ish)

It's repairing damage to old photos. ;)

Thanks for that, Have fun with the resto (y)

agree with above, look fine to me. I will so miss your bird shots:shake:

Back