To go with the steak tomorrow

Edit My Images
Yes
Parasol Mushroom - Lepiota procera
216746981-XL.jpg

216747060-XL.jpg

god, me and the missus just love fungi, and its edible too, but dont take my word for it. Nice photo BTW

First shot looks for all the world like a nipple on the grass, but they are both great shots.

I'd love to have the knowledge and courage to pick and eat some.

Love the second shot.

Nice shots
Going by the size of the blades of grass in the shots I get the feeling these are actually quite small.

First shot looks for all the world like a nipple on the grass.

I wonder what was going through your head at the time to say that ;)

Nice shots
Going by the size of the blades of grass in the shots I get the feeling these are actually quite small.

Thanks for comments, it was around 4 inches across, and just to add what was said in earlier post always get expert advice on eating them, although certain this one ok and in great condition as were a few others in area.

Wow, cool find and well captured, 2nd shot is my fave!

Thank god no one saw me trying to take second and then get up, age really gets you in to some funny positions(now behave yourselves), getting the camera low enough is easy but afraid the body just about refused.

Thank god no one saw me trying to take second and then get up, age really gets you in to some funny positions(now behave yourselves), getting the camera low enough is easy but afraid the body just about refused.

I know exactly what you mean! :LOL:

Back