Critique To Infinity and beyond

Name
jason
Edit My Images
Yes
No 4 is by far the best and is a lovely image. MY only suggestion would be to clean out the dirt on the water in the bottom part.

No 1 looks good, just not too sure why the sky brightens so much on BOTH sides? I can appreciate one way you have sun just out frame (on the left?) so it is brighter there. I could only think a CPL may do that sort of thing - they never work well with wider lenses and clear skies.

2 could be a little brighter overall but the main issue is the vast dead space in the sky.

3 is fine just could be brighter, i.e. shot a with a little bit more ambient light still available.

Last one doesn't quite work for me both from the subject matter and the use of image space perspective. Leaning verticals is another big issue to look out for.

I'll look into those suggestions. I did have a Cpl fitted so maybe the reason for the light/dark/light sky. Sunset was to the left yes.
Do you think No2 would work as a pano?

You've come on a long way Jason - some really good images there. Number 2 works as a pano, certainly. The odd one out is the last, which has slightly too high a perspective compared to the rest IMO.

What " No Buzz lightyear " :(

Nice images :)

Back