IMG_1386
by bthomas124, on Flickr

5. T.Minor

IMG_1463
by bthomas124, on Flickr

6. Enter the Jungle

IMG_1429
by bthomas124, on Flickr

7. Flipping the bird - Thats what it looked like to me when it had antenna in that position

IMG_1468
by bthomas124, on Flickr

8. 3 species in 1 or 2 in 1???? (Could be some Juveniles)

IMG_1383
by bthomas124, on Flickr

All comments welcome and appreciated

:ty:

ok, I respect you so I take a look of one or two :p

Ya, they look alright (jealous mode:meh: :indifferent:) .........(damn, look at the first shot, it's awesome(y))

I will give myself a month to resist it :D

Good set of images Bryn, some fine detail and nice lighting. I guess #1 & #6 would be the pick of the set for me.(y)

George.

The first one ticks all my boxes -

simple, clean, elegant.

Lovely. (y)

You and Matt @mattd85, Planted this seed in my head. When I get the chance to pull it off I try. :D so massive thank you.

Nice series and some good lighting - particularly #6

Paul.

Cheers mate get a Polaroid softbox you won't regret it.

ok, I respect you so I take a look of one or two :p

Ya, they look alright (jealous mode:meh: :indifferent:) .........(damn, look at the first shot, it's awesome(y))

I will give myself a month to resist it :D

Hahaha you mean 2 days. :p Thanks Icy most appreciated.

Good set of images Bryn, some fine detail and nice lighting. I guess #1 & #6 would be the pick of the set for me.(y)

George.

Thanks George when I'm next down in Ashford will take you out for a trip. :D

These are awesome. I like the first one obvs, but the two stood side by side is my favourite :)

I think you just have two species in the second, despite the large numbers. The smaller ones (Vertagopus arboreus?) are just at different stages in their life-cycle, I reckon.

These are awesome. I like the first one obvs, but the two stood side by side is my favourite :)

I think you just have two species in the second, despite the large numbers. The smaller ones (Vertagopus arboreus?) are just at different stages in their life-cycle, I reckon.

Cheers mate most appreciated... glad someone else likes that one wish I had caught the little one at the right time to get its face in focus but it was on the move and when they are that tiny is really hard to see that as you know.

I had a funny feeling they maybe same as there were hundreds of them under a wet grass blade.

Nice set mate, you love these little guys ;)

Thanks mate, I do really love them I didn't even know they existed for 32 years of my life. :D it's such an eye opener Macro. Can't wait for the rest of the bugs... especially the hovers and dragons and damsels :)

Last edited:
Back