Today's Goldcrest

den

Name
Dennis
Edit My Images
No
I had a spare couple of hours this afternoon and with a nice low sun i went in search of the Goldcrest ,not the easiest of birds to attract but knowing they they are a lot busier when its cold my patience paid off ...They are pretty predictable in which trees the like to forage on but catching one still is the hardest part ...
Goldcrest (1 of 1)-4 by dennis greenwood, on Flickr

Lovely shot Den (y)

Have you tried any other crops? I might try just above the lower branch, leaving the leaves in shot and just below where the two branches cross.

Reactions: den
Lovely shots. I saw one yesterday in dense hawthorn/blackthorn bushes and it just flittered very quickly,barely pausing so you've done very well.

Some nice work here Den, nice techs on the shots - favourites for me are the ones with the clearer BGs, although I do appreciate they naturally spend most of their time hidden in the branches

Mike

Some nice work here Den, nice techs on the shots - favourites for me are the ones with the clearer BGs, although I do appreciate they naturally spend most of their time hidden in the branches

Mike
Thanks Mike ,techs are not my favorite part of photography but it as to be done ...

Very nice series of a lovely little bird. Saw one yesterday in the hedge, if only I had my camera:mad:. Some of these look like it had real attitude!

TFS

Back