Todays outing

Edit My Images
Yes
Dragonfly
183844541-L.jpg

Small copper
183844560-L.jpg

Very good, nice to see you out and about whilst I'm stuck at work :(

Both good shots. Like the butterfly best though. Like the angle you have taken it at. Or was that just where you landed!!!

Top one for me. That is soooo clear. What lens, Dunedin?

Top one for me. That is soooo clear. What lens, Dunedin?
Sorry janice, I get told by son to put on what lens etc but I blame age for the lapse, and to sawman I got wet knees stalking this blooming thing.
Canon EOS30D - Canon EF 100mm 1:2.8 USM - Manfrotto 055CLB tripod

It does work.. but I like the small version best! (y)

Sorry janice, I get told by son to put on what lens etc but I blame age for the lapse, and to sawman I got wet knees stalking this blooming thing.
Canon EOS30D - Canon EF 100mm 1:2.8 USM - Manfrotto 055CLB tripod
Well if you stuck to Roe you widnae get weet knees!! Still a good shot though. Morton Lochs?

How polite, a bow and a smile for the camera! lovely shots, love the first one, so clear!!!!

Great colours, sharp and clear pictures ...superb and a pleasure to view.

cheers

Pat

oh dear, all this praise. he will never let us forget it you know......................

his other son

oh ok, great shots old man....... there i said it,

Awesome pics, both of them. Absolutely a pleasure to view, thanks for posting. Oh, and I hope I get compliments from my lad like that too... :)

He lives a bit away so can't beat him up, but appreciate the comments from everybody makes it worth while, I hope everybody gets as much pleasure out of their hobby as I have with mine, never thought I would see the time when I would be crawling about on my hands and knees chasing bugs. Thanks again.

Thanks to all again, everything very quite at moment, seems a dearth of everything, plenty of hover flies but butterflies even scarce on buddleias.

they are two brilliant pics!
i especially, like everyone else, love the top one!
its lovely!
real nice colours aswell!
(y)

Back