Today's wedding - Ashingdon Church Essex

Gary.D

Hoodie
Name
Gary Derbridge
Edit My Images
Yes
Here are 2 from today's (yesterdays) wedding at Ashingdon Church in Essex.

Would love any C&C

Many thanks
Gary

Rochford-Wedding-Photographer006.jpg

Rochford-Wedding-Photographer015.jpg

#1 You were there, you know what the vicar was up for, I wasn't and I don't - therefore AFAIC it's well caught and it's absolutely fine. The only thing I'd do with it is zap the guy's head on the left: one minute max to lose a significant distraction.

#2 His hand's a bit weird, but (ahem) at least you can see his ring. I'd be happy with this one.

#1 You were there, you know what the vicar was up for, I wasn't and I don't - therefore AFAIC it's well caught and it's absolutely fine. The only thing I'd do with it is zap the guy's head on the left: one minute max to lose a significant distraction.

#2 His hand's a bit weird, but (ahem) at least you can see his ring. I'd be happy with this one.

Many thanks for your comments [emoji106]

The second one is lovely.

Out of interest, how come the mono processing is different if you deliver them as a full set?

great expression caught on number 1 and I like the detail in the B/W # 2 has again caught the moment just right and nice shallow DOF sadly I don't like the colour as much as # 1 (to light for me loosing some detail in the dress a bit bright on the grooms collar, easy fix if needed) I am not trying to be negative in anyway you nailed two great moment.

great expression caught on number 1 and I like the detail in the B/W # 2 has again caught the moment just right and nice shallow DOF sadly I don't like the colour as much as # 1 (to light for me loosing some detail in the dress a bit bright on the grooms collar, easy fix if needed) I am not trying to be negative in anyway you nailed two great moment.
Many thanks Tom!

First one is a nice moment captured. The second one leaves her with a chopped off arm. Don't let her put inside his jacket.

I don't like the different tones either. Give them one or the other. Not both.

Back