Todd Cragg

Edit My Images
Yes
seems to be less popular but IMHO has the better views than Loughrigg. I spent the morning yesterday watching the sunrise over Windermere and Ambleside above the fog. My first ever time being above the fog line. heres a few from the morning.

Danny

sleepy Amble side by Danny Kenealy, on Flickr

rusty trees by Danny Kenealy, on Flickr

fog river by Danny Kenealy, on Flickr

church by Danny Kenealy, on Flickr

colour of forest by Danny Kenealy, on Flickr

ABOVE TREE MIST by Danny Kenealy, on Flickr

BW mist trees by Danny Kenealy, on Flickr

"Cracking" set of images Sir, nothing more to be said.(y)

George.

much much better than Loughrigg, thanks for sharing a great set and agree with Alf and Steve

Quick google, Todd Crag is basically same location as Loughrigg Crag?
yeah but looking the opposite way and a bit lower down. from that morning ive seen numerous people complaining about how there was too many togs on Loughrigg all getting the same shot

yeah but looking the opposite way and a bit lower down. from that morning ive seen numerous people complaining about how there was too many togs on Loughrigg all getting the same shot

yes I maybe one of them you saw there too (the only non English or coloured people) on the same majestic morning and I never been there so that's a new thing for me. I've looked 360 deg and seems that particular spot has spectacular scene hence it naturally draws the togs attention.

All about the second and fifth shots for me there! Really good conditions, and a couple of very strong images there. I think you've done well with the last shot as well, but I definitely prefer the colour shots.

Would that be Rob by any chance? That lad complains like its a competitive sport.

All these are brilliant. Reward for getting there before sunrise. The same shots at mid day would be no where near as good.

Back