Too close

Name
Stu
Edit My Images
Yes
Bit of fun really guys as obviously the image has faults. Some of you will be aware i'm always in camo and like trying tp get to grips with ol big ears. I do ok as a stalker sometimes. This is a bit special as this is probably me best effort at being a sneaky sod,who moi:D. I've sat with this guy for around an hour,so he's accustomed to the shutter noise it hasn't spooked him here but he's had to come and have a look at the guy hanging over a wall..... again:rolleyes:. Obviously the veggies and him being so damn close mean I'm scuppered image wise,why I didn't even try for portrait,frankly I felt the ears would still be too wide and the turning of the camera would be too much, .Really the moment was so cool for me I just wanted something of a record of it. No crop as taken edited in dpp. Crit welcome,naturally,but really a fab moment for me and a bit of fun to share

Fab boxing yesterday ,but always too far away. Lovely to be out taking pics in the sun though,sure high contrast,but still lovely

_70F6443 by Stuart Philpott, on Flickr

Stu

No critic from me haha…
I recently was trapped in a similar situation,
I can only laugh with you, Stu!

Back