Top 5 from 2020.

Name
Dave
Edit My Images
No
Firstly, Happy New Year to all.

I thought I would post my favourite top 5 from what has been a rather tough year photo wise.

For me, my normal photography is mountain bike racing and with only attending 3 races all year and all in the UK, as opposed to normally 20 plus from all round the world, it's been slim pickings!

But still managed to get a few so here we go..

1. The future of MTB! This 10 yr old (yes 10!) was incredible to watch and shoot and features twice here!

spaceboy (2 of 3) by nessiemac1, on Flickr

2. The first of my very sporty children!

Fair Oak. October 2020. Jess and Emily (29 of 36) by nessiemac1, on Flickr

3. My youngest lad.

AZONIC. SCOTT. ACTION. (27 of 37) by nessiemac1, on Flickr

4. My lad again

AZONIC. SCOTT. (1 of 1)-3 by nessiemac1, on Flickr

5. And 10 yr old Harry again. Still finding dust and stones in places months on....!

ROOOOOST (1 of 1) by nessiemac1, on Flickr

Last edited:
That's a great set Dave, but despite being an (ex)MTBer I must say that horse shot with your daughter is really special.

That's a great set Dave, but despite being an (ex)MTBer I must say that horse shot with your daughter is really special.

Thanks Toni, That was the hardest one to choose as had 2 great shoots with her this year, one from here and one from the beach, might post them up in a different post.

Number 5. It just has this explosive energy coming out plus I would be too scared to take a shot like that as I baby my equipment!

Fantastic 5 how on earth do I pick my favourite....when we have had horses for years and years it's still impossible! :cool:

Last edited:
Back