Critique Total Warrior

Name
Dean
Edit My Images
No
Had great fun covering the Total Warrior event over the weekend in Leeds. Always a good laugh as people tend to be in high spirits, and the obstacles, mud and water make for some very different pictures. Here's a selection for your viewing and critique pleasure!

DJW_0127 by Dean Woolley, on Flickr

DJW_0139 by Dean Woolley, on Flickr

DJW_0143 by Dean Woolley, on Flickr

DJW_2136 by Dean Woolley, on Flickr

DJW_0069 by Dean Woolley, on Flickr

DJW_2632 by Dean Woolley, on Flickr

DJW_2676 by Dean Woolley, on Flickr

DJW_2932 by Dean Woolley, on Flickr

Great set especially No 3 , have you got any of his landing in that sequence?

A cracking set and they do look like they are enjoying it..........it takes all sorts doesn't it ;) :LOL:

Subject says Critique...... But I havent got any.. all fantastic pics.. I do simmilar event in lancaster.. every few months.. next one in a week.. but pics are for organisors so cant use them myself :(

Subject says Critique...... But I havent got any.. all fantastic pics.. I do simmilar event in lancaster.. every few months.. next one in a week.. but pics are for organisors so cant use them myself :(
That's a pity. Would love to see some of your shots of the event. What about if you watermarked them before uploading?

Yeah, I'm supposed to be doing one of these in a few weeks - if the shots are as good as this I might even buy one.

Also, I'm now scared.

Yeah, I'm supposed to be doing one of these in a few weeks - if the shots are as good as this I might even buy one.

Also, I'm now scared.
You'll love it mate. Everyone has so much fun. Every time I photograph one I say I'm going to do one myself. Haven't yet but definitely intend to!

Back