Tour of Britain Stage 6 Haytor

Some pretty good shots in this set but all affected
by a somewhat yellowish coveter tone!

Tough place to be in rough weather ... I like the 'Sunday afternoon ride' appearance of the last! :D

#3, Always good to get a shot of the Winner... Wonder what he's looking at (at least it's not his stem, like Froome seems to spend all his time doing...)

Like #4, "Der Panzerwagen" taking instruction from the team car... not sure if he's liking what he's getting told mind!

Caption for #5 ... "Eine Ersatz Teufel" (don't think Didi's got anything to worry about with this imposter though...)

and #6 with "Yogi" and Matt Holmes (I think??) taking a relatively steady roll in to the finish - Stannard had done his job pulling the break back with 25km to go...

Some pretty good shots in this set but all affected
by a somewhat yellowish coveter tone!
All I can say is I had my camera set to cloudy white balance because the weather was. I blame the camera :D

Tough place to be in rough weather ... I like the 'Sunday afternoon ride' appearance of the last! :D
There was plenty of those at the end of the stage. I wouldn't want to cycle up there after 90 miles :)

#3, Always good to get a shot of the Winner... Wonder what he's looking at (at least it's not his stem, like Froome seems to spend all his time doing...)

Like #4, "Der Panzerwagen" taking instruction from the team car... not sure if he's liking what he's getting told mind!

Caption for #5 ... "Eine Ersatz Teufel" (don't think Didi's got anything to worry about with this imposter though...)

and #6 with "Yogi" and Matt Holmes (I think??) taking a relatively steady roll in to the finish - Stannard had done his job pulling the break back with 25km to go...
Thanks. Loved your comments and made me smile :)

All I can say is I had my camera set to cloudy white balance because the weather was. I blame the camera :D

This setting is really having any sense and value
if you are shooting in JPG.

When shooting RAW, leaving it on AUTO would be
quite ok. WB is a most important and critical tweak
though the less complicated and should be the se-
cond adjustment in PP workflow. :cool:

This setting is really having any sense and value
if you are shooting in JPG.

When shooting RAW, leaving it on AUTO would be
quite ok. WB is a most important and critical tweak
though the less complicated and should be the se-
cond adjustment in PP workflow. :cool:
They were all shot in RAW and as I said WB set to cloudy in camera. I was more concerned to get the right exposure especially as the conditions were difficult and at events like this you only get one chance. To go through 300 pictures a tweak everyone would take me too long and to be honest to my eyes the colour cast on the riders look fine it is only when you look at the grass that you notice it. Thank you for commenting :)

Agree Andrew, I think the skin tones look natural.

Love the first one and the shot of Tony Martin would be at home in Rouleur.

Back