Tour of Epynt 2014, yep another one !!

Name
Mark
Edit My Images
No
Spent a rather enjoyable and shockingly warm Sunday afternoon on the ranges watching the Tour of Epynt. All the usual suspects where there !!! ;)
The locations of the shots are nothing new but the late afternoon light was just amazing to do the classic German village shot. Here's my take on this great event anyway.

3. After an approximate 3 mile walk to 'fourways' I find the dreaded tape.. :(

5. A stunning looking car..

7. and finally...

Thanks for looking...

Last edited:
There's really not a lot to fault here. Great action, great compositions, and a great stage.
The last is probably my favourite from the lot, that little village looks awesome as a backdrop.
Really really good set, pin sharp, great colour. Makes me really, really want to get down to Wales for some stages this year!

There's really not a lot to fault here. Great action, great compositions, and a great stage.
The last is probably my favourite from the lot, that little village looks awesome as a backdrop.
Really really good set, pin sharp, great colour. Makes me really, really want to get down to Wales for some stages this year!

Good work sir i need a bit more practice.

Cheers for the comments guys and yes Matty definitely worth a trip but it's always pot luck with the weather !!!

Damm good stuff ,Mark ,great to see you ,and my goodness you did some serious walking .

Thanks Chris, I did pay for the hiking all day Monday :(

Nice set here - certainly sounds like you walked a fair amount (way more than me!)...

#1 is probably my favourite but they're all superbly executed. If I had to give any form of crit I'd say it would be nice to have had a panning shot or two but I'm just nit picking really.

Good stuff!

Nice set here - certainly sounds like you walked a fair amount (way more than me!)...

#1 is probably my favourite but they're all superbly executed. If I had to give any form of crit I'd say it would be nice to have had a panning shot or two but I'm just nit picking really.

Your right Adam, I do need to mix it up a bit. I always plan to before I go to Epynt, but I do like the airborne shot and the ranges have some great locations. Must remember to do a bit of panning when I'm back up there in the summer.

Good stuff!
Bang on as ever Mark,great stuff mate!
Great light on the car in 2 nice work

Cheers guys

Back