Notice TP 52'ers 2018 Challenge. Discussion thread Week 52 see the spoiler #2351

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi TP52.s did I see an Photography abbrev thread somewhere on TP, I have checked the tutorials pages, can someone point me in right direction please.

Walter

In case I don't get a chance to do this later, have an early, early one ...

An Unattractive proposition? Complain to da management :p

In case I don't get a chance to do this later, have an early, early one ...

An Unattractive proposition? Complain to da management :p
You trying to get me in more trouble with the other half?

Unattractive ... woooo ..... It must be Thursday. :banana:

So anyway, the spreadsheet is up to date (more or less) dk @Dark Knight can't be far away, I demand to see this mega catch up we've been promised. :kiss:

YAY! Another selfie then :)

You trying to get me in more trouble with the other half?
:whistle:

What's up? Insomnia :)
It would be ....... if I slept at some point ;)

Unattractive ... woooo ..... It must be Thursday. :banana:

So anyway, the spreadsheet is up to date (more or less) dk @Dark Knight can't be far away, I demand to see this mega catch up we've been promised. :kiss:
You are are correct DK is not far away, but I do know he's snowed under with work at present (y)

Unattractive, should be an interesting week. Got to redo my straight shot first though I messed it up lol

Well I'm playing catch up again! I got Oval and Unattractive sorted this weekend just need to sort Straight out.

And catch up on my comment too.

200.gif

There is not a Shadow of doubt in my mind that someone will complain about the theme :p

No doubt there are plenty of shadows about, but how many are interesting, that is the question and I'm sure we will find out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back