Notice TP 52'ers 2018 Challenge. Discussion thread Week 52 see the spoiler #2351

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ooooooooooh :)

Off up to Scotland / Skye for 5 days in the morning.

Ooooooooooh :)

Skye, a lovely part of the UK and I'm sure you'll enjoy it. Plenty of photographic locations too.

Not forgetting the Talisker Distillery of course :)

DAMN! is that the sound of happy customers I hear?

I must be slipping!]
:D

I am away for a couple of weeks now so don't 'retire' me as I'll catch up when I get back (although I'll keep an eye out while I'm away).

Cheers

Martin

I am away for a couple of weeks now so don't 'retire' me as I'll catch up when I get back (although I'll keep an eye out while I'm away).

Me too. Haven't come up with anything for shadow yet but hoping something turns up in Mediterranean sunshine:) Don't think we've got WiFi out there but I'll try and keep on top of themes for the next fortnight:cool:

John

I have been rather busy recently, with work and a week motorcycling to Lands End via A and B roads and back, then work again. Apologies for falling behind on looking in on people's threads. I have another week's bike trip (in Italy) coming up too. I will catch up soon, just posted my image for Unattractive.

there’s a chap standing on the ridge of the roof opposite fitting a row of seagull spikes, no safety gear :eek:
Been there done that ...

Can we have danger please

how about the day in the life of a pestie? :D

What day is it today? :exit:
Friday eve (y)

Let's have a cosplay friendly theme please @Cobra
*Digs deep* nope, no vampire, Ghouls, or dressing up themes that I can see :D

so off to see what I can do.
I hope she's / its not too bad Dave :)

Well after all this crap weather, its actually a Beautiful day here :)

Is "catch up" on the list of themes? :)
I think I should add it, the amount of times it gets mentioned :D

Mum will be out tomorrow, Mums a bit sore but just glad it`s not worse, I hope a bus hits the creep.
I'm glad its nothing to serious Dave (y)
And yes there are some total arse's about! :(

I think I should add it, the amount of times it gets mentioned :D

Perhaps every time someone mentions it you should add another copy of it to the bag, that way the more people who have to catch up the more likely it is to get pulled out :exit:

Potentially tricky theme this week, looking forward to peoples interpretations of this one.....

I don't like it either, not challenging enough, we're surrounded by Beautiful .... people, flowers, landscapes, seascapes, you name it!

I'm thinking hard of some interesting twist. Hmmmm ... :naughty:

:runaway:but remember .... you can please some of people some of the time but you can't please some of the people all of the time. :p
I thought it was
“You can please some of the people all of the time, you can please all of the people some of the time, but you can’t please all of the people all of the time”.

Blimey, for the just about the first time this year I'm up to date with images and got this weeks image in before Sunday night!!! Wonders will never cease. Will get round and do some commenting in the next couple of days and then be ready and waiting for Thursday :D:D

I thought it was
“You can please some of the people all of the time, you can please all of the people some of the time, but you can’t please all of the people all of the time”.
Yeah well you're the expert. :)

I'm feeling well pleasured :cautious:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back