Notice TP 52'ers 2018 Challenge. Discussion thread Week 52 see the spoiler #2351

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shoehorn in any good image, photography is ART :)

I know, and I did have a good idea the other day but it turns out my sister-in-law @Missycat has had the same idea, so I guess it's a race to see who gets there first, gets their image, and then covers it with white paint :naughty:

Eurgh! As if I wasn't already struggling enough with Art..... :eek:
Finally a p***ed of contributor I was getting worried that I was slipping :D

Selfies again!!!!!! ;):(

Hmmm - someone stood by a train and not admiring it. That would be bizzare :)

Reactions: LC2
Hmmm - someone stood by a train and not admiring it. That would be bizzare :)
:LOL:

Not Bizarre in the slightest, a good shoe horn though (y)

There is a bike club tradition which has to be done on your fiftieth birthday involving a candle and a rather unusual candle holder, now Friday is Brain Damages fiftieth birthday, bizarre should be an easy one for me this week. Now where did I put that wide angle?:thinking:

Andrea ( @Manxmaid ) do we need to ban @Dave70D from the challenge for being the first of us to get an X-T3 (the lucky sod). ;)

I have not got it yet, Jessops will let me know when to take my stuff in so on that day is when I will walk out with a Shiny NEW X-T3 + XF50mm f2 :)

I have not got it yet, Jessops will let me know when to take my stuff in so on that day is when I will walk out with a Shiny NEW X-T3 + XF50mm f2 :)

YNG385K.gif

I'm jealous.

:crying: :crying: When do you pick it up? Look forward to reading your impressions and comparisons with the X-T2. I don't need to see any photos of its silvery-ness, though :)

I will let both you and @LC2 know what I think about it, as now we are getting darker nights I wanted a better low light one.

Does a silver one take better pictures? I do not know much about Fuji's;)

You really need to try harder at the difficult theme @Cobra ;)
Well not everyone lives in a Bizarre place with bizarre people :p
You'd obviously be screwed if the theme was normal then :D

Last edited:
I'm going to be back for 2019. Bring it on see if i beat my last attempt.

I'm going to be back for 2019. Bring it on see if i beat my last attempt.
As Stan said, there is no reason that you can't jump in now, and just use it for a practice run.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back