Notice TP 52'ers challenge for 2019 Discussion thread Week 52 Out takes

Open so many options. I feel it's going to be one of those themes that I won't be able choose what to go for. I'm sure I'll manage to use my new lens.

Do exactly what I`m going to do Shoot Wide Open :)
Plus I`m not fussed if someone else does the same as we all shoot different things :)

Think I have done my Clean and Open. Edit them tomorrow in work and get them on here.

Thank god we don`t have 50 Cobra`s as it would be gob shots and monkey bums :D
Hmmmm I'll start a thread. I have more than enough "Archived" Gob shots to complete a 52 from my work station :D

Ooooh OPEN! I can feel the creative juices flowing already! Or have I spilled me beer agin?

Why so many red crosses instead of photos from flickr. My week 1 isnt showing any more.
Also finally got Week 2 done, though im not happy with it.

Edit, just fixed mine by re doing the link with the smaller medium 640 x427

Last edited:
Just ordered myself a new tripod to aid in all these indoor shots.

I'll check again tomorrow but some images seem to have vanished from the post your images thread…. :thinking:
It looks as though they're back again today. Probably a Flickr glitch as I edited my posts with missing images but couldn't fix the problem last night.

Re the images vanishing, according to Marcel some of it was flickr some of it was TP.
All the TP ones should be sorted now.. And it seems that flickr has beaten the Panda into submission as well.

Well, i've gone and done it, i've opened up a can of worms! ;)

Not on my images it hasn't :/
Is it TP ?
It makes me wonder if he is trying to get every one onto the attached gallery ;)
( I've updated the how to :D )
Do you mind trying to link an image from there? ( even if you put it in this thread) it'll be interesting to see what happens.

full

From my gallery.

Is that one that shows as an X elsewhere Dave ?

I meant have you posted it before and did it come out as an X from flickr when you did?

What I'm getting at is if someone could up load an image to the TP gallery, and post it, that is showing as a red X when posted from flickr :)

So... I've tried what @IanD (I think) mentioned and added a new link, but using a different size image (640x432 rather than 800x540) and this seems to have been sufficiently different to allow the image to show again in my personal thread.

It's also interesting to note that my week1 image is showing happily in the main thread - I've not edited that at all.
There are some broken ones in there though...
https://www.talkphotography.co.uk/t...-no-comments-week-03-open.688195/post-8347342
https://www.talkphotography.co.uk/t...-no-comments-week-03-open.688195/post-8347628
https://www.talkphotography.co.uk/t...-no-comments-week-03-open.688195/post-8348396
etc...

Last edited:
Interesting...
My image in #434 was originally working when I posted, but is now showing as an X

LOL. and both versions are now showing in my personal thread.
FFS, I hate inconsistent results, it's impossible to troubleshoot.

Last edited:
I've just tried resizing my broken image too - odd thing is that when you go to edit the post, the old image shows up fine as a preview at the original size!
Anyway, resizing has worked for me....shame it's a smaller image (I went from 1024 long side to 800)

When I look on your thread Tim, via the app both images show on week 1. I see no broken images or an x. There is only one post in the images thread that doesn't show images #88 I think it was by zeus. Both flickr images and another post linked from the gallery are showing fine.

On another note I'm still without my laptop. Stupid pc world insurance customer service s have decided to send a replacement charger via snail mail!

Back