Notice TP 52'ers challenge for 2019 Discussion thread Week 52 Out takes

Even though I can`t get a jazz shot for that, the theme will do nicely for me as know just what to take :cool:

I have an idea too...just hope I don't take it too far!!
'Too far!"...'distant!'....see what I did there?!....I know, I know....I already have my coat!!:coat:
:giggle:

I feel a distant train photo coming on :D

Hmmmm I have a fave spot that would work if there’s a nice train about there at the weekend :)

I have an idea too...just hope I don't take it too far!!
'Too far!"...'distant!'....see what I did there?!....I know, I know....I already have my coat!!:coat:
:giggle:

I`m starting to worry about you Gareth, really starting to worry about you but I won`t repeat myself :D

Hmmmm I have a fave spot that would work if there’s a nice train about there at the weekend :)

I know I'm relatively new here, but I'm beginning to see a pattern emerge!
When it comes to trains, both you and Tim definitely know how to go the 'distance'!:giggle:

I'm bewildered, how can you not know where your camera is? :confused:
We've done loads of building work this year, our house is all over the place. I know it's in my camera bag. I just don't know where my camera bag is...

And not
200px-Signal_Distant_Semaphore_Y_%26_G.svg.png
?

Oh and apologies to those whose threads I haven't got round to yet, been a busy couple of weeks with seasonal motorcycle maintenance and DIY round the house.. will endeavour to catch up on everyone's entries in the next few weeks.

DISTANT - I'm stumped already!! :oops: :$ Frustrated earlier trying something between two mirrors - like at the hairdresser's. Not a haircut! But you know the reflection of the reflection etc trailing off into the 'distant' distance….
Oh the frustration. I can't stand it!! , wait a minute.... STAND IT …. an anagram? Is that allowed? No, of course it ain't!! But….. hmmm, the thot plickens!!
Not to mention Jim Reeves.

DISTANT - Oh the frustration. I can't stand it!! , wait a minute.... STAND IT …. an anagram? Is that allowed? No, of course it ain't!! But….. hmmm, the thot plickens!!
Not to mention Jim Reeves.
Oooh, I'd not thought of shoe-horning in anagrams before.
Excellent idea (goes off to look at anagrams of the other themes).

Um I am away for a few weeks this weekend some distance away, got a few ideas already. Might be another iPhone shot and the old iPad. Must admit I am enjoying getting back into the 52 and really want to complete this one. Would like to say thanks to all those who take the time to comment they do really help. I am trying to comment as much as possible
Chris

Could I shoe-horn a close-up shot as being Not-distant?

I was being just cheeky but if I get desperate...

Woohooo just got me shot haha it’s a train it’s a train :banana:

Woohooo just got me shot haha it’s a train it’s a train :banana:
I nearly got a shot. I was driving along, saw the shot, stopped the car, got the camera out and it was dead. I'm hoping it's only the battery that's gone flat. It was low when I last used it, but thought there was enough charge in it for a few chance photos whilst I was out today.

Coincidentally I was working through a couple of film scans today having received the scans back from FilmDev on Friday, and discovered I had had a premonition about this week's subject a couple of weeks ago when out with a Pentax LX.

Didn't get any shots over the weekend that I wanted to. Dreadful weather especially today couldn't even stand still never mind hold a camera still. So have to think of another indoors one.

Didn't get any shots over the weekend that I wanted to. Dreadful weather especially today couldn't even stand still never mind hold a camera still. So have to think of another indoors one.

Same here since Friday. It's a shame the theme wasn't something to do with trees or fences blown down, blocked roads, cancelled ferries or house-sized waves :ROFLMAO:

Still, I've been catching up with everyone else's threads while listening to the wind howling and there are some really strong images this week.

Same here, tried taking a picture of a boat out at sea but from the car that was shaking in the wind. The result looks like a two tone grey card with a boat in the distance.

Back