Notice TP 52'ers challenge for 2019 Discussion thread Week 52 Out takes

Hopefully head up onto the hills at weekend so should be able to get a decent shot of some snow.

I'm gonna struggle. Living where I do the theme should be NOT COLD! And probably will be in my effort this week…………..

Nooooooo
I can’t believe it :(
Cold and today I am working on a roof at the side of a frozen lake with frosty trees and jetty etc and no camera.

I have a frozen airport, but the bad news is I have no camera, though this is countered by the fact that it is so foggy I can't see anything in any case :D

COLD is fine by me this week as it is Baltic up here. I could just repeat my shot of last week except this time the hills are covered in snow!

COLD is fine by me this week as it is Baltic up here. I could just repeat my shot of last week except this time the hills are covered in snow!
Its just traveling across the SW and heading SE down here.
Its supposed to arrive over night, but only about an inch.

Hmmm... The dim light of an idea is forming. I just need the weather to behave for me. What could possibly go wrong...?

I'll be making a list then ;)

We got some snow on Sunday morning and none since but weather been pretty cold the last few days and luckily they are still lying. Managed to grab a couple of 'insurance' shots just in case. Heading out to Braemar, coldest place in the UK last night at -7, on Sunday and hoping to shoot some better ones.

We had loads of snow earlier in the week, but its mostly gone now. Hoping there is still some on the hills above Manchester and get my shot on Sunday.

having just been through and commenting on all the submissions for this week so far, i am actually feeling really cold, so well done everyone, i think we have portrayed this theme really effectively :) I need a hot drink now and cheese on toast to warm up!

@Liz Reeve I think you need to put a link from your DISTANT shot to your personal thread, and post the shot there, too. Cheers
Hi Bob. Yes I know. My daughter, Missycat, Georgina , has been posting for me this year so I haven't done it so far and I wanted to get it in. Unfortunately I was still a day late and didn't know how to do the link!! I've just had a chat with her and tried to do it, but messed it up so she is going to sort it out for me. I then have to have a go at 'Cold' before Thursday or I will be late with the topic again.

Hi Bob. Yes I know. My daughter, Missycat, Georgina , has been posting for me this year so I haven't done it so far and I wanted to get it in. Unfortunately I was still a day late and didn't know how to do the link!! I've just had a chat with her and tried to do it, but messed it up so she is going to sort it out for me. I then have to have a go at 'Cold' before Thursday or I will be late with the topic again.

All sorted I think! :D

Just getting a little bored sat around the pool
Its a tough life but someone has to do it ;)

I take it you are supping a long cold one too ? ;)

Its a tough life but someone has to do it ;)

I take it you are supping a long cold one too ? ;)

Too much COLD mango punch ! Hence my submission this week. Fab weather for sure. Great photo opportunities which I am saving for the year ahead ! Humming would of been excellent for me as a topic this week !
Hummingbird by Chris Pritchard, on Flickr

Got cold done and before Thursday for a change.

I have liked the Cold images, some really stunning stuff being posted. I tried a different take on the theme, the image has had some good feedback so i'm happy that it's 'on theme'.

So far i'm really enjoying taking part in this and it's certainly making me get out and use the camera (it's all very well watching the likes of Thomas Heaton et al on YouTube, but there's no substitute for learning by doing). Hopefully this week's theme will coincide with a long walk I have planned for Dartmoor (if the weather holds) at the weekend ;)

Back