Notice TP 52'ers challenge for 2019 Discussion thread Week 52 Out takes

So I've taken a shot for entrance, I can even use it for sooc, but it maybe a bit of a shoehorn. It just depends upon how you'd want to interpret entrance. I'll post it in a day or so, if I don't come up with something else.
Don't worry about it, just use it.
I'm behind so thinking of just taking a photo of a door or lock.
Plus i would like to do something for free rather than nothing.

New (used) camera bag day today. The old bag was just too small. I'll keep it though, for when I just take the camera and lens for a walk about.

Apologies for not commenting on others shots this week so far. It's all a bit mad here! :runaway:

I haven't got anything for Entrance yet either. I may have to let it slide until next week - something I promised myself I wouldn't do this year :(

Just so people are aware I am at present away on hols in the Lake District. Signal is pretty much nonexistent here :( I will have to catch up when home.

I agree with Dominic, How dare you go on holiday so you must come straight back asap :D:p
Have a great time and enjoy.

Thursday Eve Rah Rah Rah :banana::banana::banana:

Don't these weeks keep flying past, just when i think I'm catching up another theme gets announced.
Will need to do 3 this weekend to catch up.

Thursday Thursday Rah Rah Rah :banana::banana::banana:

Is there a theme on list called 'Krakow' or 'Poland' as that's where i'll be this weekend and that would be perfect :)

How about we use this one up, while the challenge is still relatively Young ?

(How easy is that, with spring finally here? )

I have been feeling a little horse this week, in fact I have lost my voice so no SHOUTING from me this week, just plenty of wheezing.

Neigh surely not :)

Well if he's feeling a little horse I guess that makes him a pony
(No puns sorry, just saying)
Unless of course you go the rhyming slang of Pony and trap I guess he does feel .....
After all :D

Well if he's feeling a little horse I guess that makes him a pony
(No puns sorry, just saying)
Unless of course you go the rhyming slang of Pony and trap I guess he does feel .....
After all :D
Trust Cobra......

Phew!
Up to date with commenting....sorry if I'm a little late....everything's gone a bit mad in the GarethB household lately!

:LOL::LOL::LOL:

Bloody hell!!

Excellent punnery Tim!:clap:

I'm still way behind with comments and (y)to the puns and comments about my ale-ment (well I would want it to be whiskyment to be honest).

Got me a shot for “Young” - and there’s a train in it :banana::banana::banana: watch this (errr that) space :)

I'm still here, just struggling to catch up again after the cold from hell :puke: I got my image for Entrance last weekend though and will get it processed and added asap. Well done to everyone who has managed to keep up to date with their images and commenting so far (y)

All caught up, 3 new photos added. Thank god for the nice weather this weekend meaning i could leave the house.

Back