Notice TP 52'ers challenge for 2019 Discussion thread Week 52 Out takes

Was hoping to enter a film shot this week, but I don't think my scans will be back from the lab in time. I'll have to use a digital back up this week!

Images up to date :banana:

Just in time for a new theme tomorrow now something to do with Wales or Rugby would be nice not that I'm off to Cardiff to see Wales V Ireland......

Now to try and catchup on a few comments

I'm waiting for the new theme...isn't today Thursday? ;) I feel like taking some pics.
Still catching up on comments. Apologies to those I've not got round to yet, I keep coming across threads I've missed.

Wait no longer folks, this weeks theme is about to make an Entrance

As the "free week" seemed to bemuse some, have an easy one this week (y)

And just a reminder, the current technique is SooC :)

Last edited:
As entrance is the opposite to exit so quite appropriate for this week of no Brexit

Hmm hopefully get something sorted this weekend. Will only have my compact camera and phone with me sadly :(

Struggling to get out of the house at the minute. I have a back up for wet but its rubbish. Going to try and catch up this weekend.

Just got up to date. well still have this weeks theme to take. I am way behind on commenting so please accept my apologies. I am moving in a couple of weeks and there is so much to sort out it seems to be taking over my mind and life. Just not getting the time for photos. Will catch up soon folks. a quick look I am seeing some stunning images so keep up the fantastic photos.

I think we need to have "words" :bat:with that @GarethB
Tis all his fault!

icon_mrgreen.gif

I think we need to have "words" :bat:with that @GarethB
Tis all his fault!

View attachment 239721

Dave ate all the 'Deflatines' what with his curries and that!
So it's all his fault really!
Anyway, you should all count yourselves lucky that I'm only a mere 'storm' and not a hurricane!
If I had had access to anti flatulence medication, I may have been downgraded to 'Very Minor Breeze' Gareth!
:LOL:

Dave ate all the 'Deflatines' what with his curries and that!
So it's all his fault really!
Anyway, you should all count yourselves lucky that I'm only a mere 'storm' and not a hurricane!
If I had had access to anti flatulence medication, I may have been downgraded to 'Very Minor Breeze' Gareth!
:LOL:

Don`t mind you blamming me, just got back from picking my babies up :p

Talking of storms. This from a friend of mine in SD!

sd.JPG

Well, @GarethB has gone, we now have Hannah who is forecast to drop inches of the white stuff on us tomorrow. Went out today and still it is blowing a hoolie with driving rain so didn't go far.

Hannah who is forecast to drop inches of the white stuff on us tomorrow
I hope its not bad for you, and just be thankful that you don't live in SD !

Last edited:
Phew, think I am now up to date with commenting. Apologies if I missed anyone. Must now try and keep up to date with commenting it doesn’t take long if done regularly. (Note to self).

Right. The 1200+ shots from the last 2 conventions are now edited and posted so I can look at TP this week.
Spreadsheet updated...
I'll be commenting on roughly 5 threads a day catching up as best I can before dashing off to MCM Birmingham next weekend.

Last edited:
Finally added Wet, but dont like it.

So I've taken a shot for entrance, I can even use it for sooc, but it maybe a bit of a shoehorn. It just depends upon how you'd want to interpret entrance. I'll post it in a day or so, if I don't come up with something else.

Back