Notice TP 52'ers challenge for 2019 Discussion thread Week 52 Out takes

AAARRGGGHHH, I am getting frustrated with trying to get the image into the thread, i have created a link, but don`t seem capable of putting the image in there.:withstupid:
Have you read these ?

Up load from flicker
Upload from your TP Gallery

Or you can use the “Upload a file” button in the thread reply box.
If attaching a file direct from your PC / device, into a thread.
this must not exceed 1024px on the longest side or 500Kb
otherwise it will fail to up load.

The BB code gets copied and pasted into the reply box don't click on any of the icons or "insert image"
Uploading from the PC / device use the attach file button under the reply box, its self explanatory once clicked (y)

Have you read these ?

Up load from flicker
Upload from your TP Gallery

Or you can use the “Upload a file” button in the thread reply box.
If attaching a file direct from your PC / device, into a thread.
this must not exceed 1024px on the longest side or 500Kb
otherwise it will fail to up load.

The BB code gets copied and pasted into the reply box don't click on any of the icons or "insert image"
Uploading from the PC / device use the attach file button under the reply box, its self explanatory once clicked (y)
THanks Cobra, i am useless when it comes to technology. :LOL:

So my new, old lens turned up today. Thought I'd have a little play around after work. The lens is all good, but somehow my viewfinder eye cup thingy, has fallen off between the lounge and the kitchen, it's only 20' or so. It seems to have fallen into some sort of parallel universe, because it has completely disappeared. Luckily i can use the eye cup off of my other camera (I rarely use it).

It seems to have fallen into some sort of parallel universe....

If you find it Dominic, could you have a look around for my lens cap while you're in there...it's a Canon 67mm one!!;)
Although, as we all know, the best way to find it would be to buy another....it'll instantly and miraculously appear from the aforementioned parallel universe!!:D

Still haven't done Clean, cant think of anything that i like.

I seem to have lost my mojo for thinking of subjects. Hope every week isnt like this.

Still haven't done Clean, cant think of anything that i like.
I seem to have lost my mojo for thinking of subjects. Hope every week isnt like this.

Do you have to like it, just a good image of any old object will work. Trains of any sort seem to be popular, or for clean Brushes and Cars

I don't have a Mojo, do you get them from WEX?

:)

Mojo is Boris Johnson's Mum innit?

Sorry, I'll get my coat...

Right you lucky people, you have had 2 easy ones, but now I declare the challenge fully Open

:D

Right you lucky people, you have had 2 easy ones, but now I declare the challenge fully Open

Excuse my ignorance on this, as a new 52'er - is this an open category, as in any image, or is Open the theme? Apologies to be dim :)

is this an open category, as in any image, or is Open the theme?
Open is the theme
the free weeks will be announced as such.
Hope that clears things up? :)

For you and anyone else thats interested, you can find the free weeks listed HERE

many thanks.

Is there a reason why some of the photo’s in the main thread have no picture just a cross?

You sure you're not just repeating the 2011 themes? That's 2 weeks out of 3 are the same as 8 years ago and more or less in the same order!

2011; week 2 - New and week 4 - Open

Links are below my signature.

You sure you're not just repeating the 2011 themes? That's 2 weeks out of 3 are the same as 8 years ago and more or less in the same order!

2011; week 2 - New and week 4 - Open
I can't remember what I did last week, :p let alone 8 years ago.... Besides I wasn't running it in 2011 ...
But that is spooky! And no I don't cross reference to see what happens in years past, I just try not to repeat any themes for 3 years.
As they get taken out of the list.

Last edited:
Reactions: rpn
I've noticed this too....the links still work, but the images are gone....bloody Flickr!!!
TBH its hard to tell if its down to flickr messing about or the new forum software ...

Is there a reason why some of the photo’s in the main thread have no picture just a cross?
I've just looked through and generally it seems that the missing posts are from the 8/9th Jan.
The new forum went live on the 8th, IIRC this happened before when we "Upgraded" the forum.
I'll let Marcel know ..

Seems this week’s theme is “Open” to interpretation ;)

TBH its hard to tell if its down to flickr messing about or the new forum software ...

I've just looked through and generally it seems that the missing posts are from the 8/9th Jan.
The new forum went live on the 8th, IIRC this happened before when we "Upgraded" the forum.
I'll let Marcel know ..

My images have all worked fine until last night...at around 3am.
It's only a small number of images, across various threads....most are still working however.
My money's on Flickr being wonky.... won't be the first time...or the last;)

On a (loosely) related issue...how do I delete images from my media?
I can't find a delete button anywhere!
I've found a workaround...by creating a 'junk' folder/album, putting the rubbish images in there, and deleting the whole folder.
But it would be nicer if I could delete individual images rather than this rigamarole!!

Last edited:
Seems this week’s theme is “Open” to interpretation ;)
No, its something open the free weeks are where you get to play :p

My images have all worked fine until last night...at around 3am.
Fairy nuff :) But I've asked Marcel to take a butchers anyway (y)

On a (loosely) related issue...how do I delete images from my media?
I can't find a delete button anywhere!
I thought Marcel added one when it was dicussed in forum help?
It's no good me looking I'm afraid, because as a mod I can delete images, under "mod tools"

@GarethB
I've just remembered, "how to" hover over the image, click the check box(es), that becomes visible, and there should be a delete option at the bottom of the page. (y)

I thought Marcel added one when it was dicussed in forum help?
It's no good me looking I'm afraid, because as a mod I can delete images, under "mod tools"

Blimey!! What a plonker I am!!!:sorry:
I must have missed the alert for his post in that thread...and I should have checked it before I posted here!!:eggface:

Sorry @Cobra you're absolutely right....ignore everything I just said!!

@GarethB
I've just remembered, "how to" hover over the image, click the check box(es), that becomes visible, and there should be a delete option at the bottom of the page. (y)

Got it thanks...must have been added since I posted the question earlier...eee, I am a Wally!!:facepalm:

Got it thanks...must have been added since I posted the question earlier...eee, I am a Wally!!:facepalm:
Again, no worries, actually I'll add it to the "how to's" in a bit :)

The new gallery "how to" is now in the "how to" thread.
Same place same link ...

Back