Notice TP 52'ers challenge for 2019 Discussion thread Week 52 Out takes

It's been snowing here at home.
I've been listening to the traffic snow reports on the radio. Roads closed that far south? seriously?
Just bloody wet and cold in Norfolkshire and Buckinghamshire

Ok so its a bit later today, hopefully I can Smooth things over with an easy one ;)

I've been listening to the traffic snow reports on the radio. Roads closed that far south? seriously?
Just bloody wet and cold in Norfolkshire and Buckinghamshire
Bright sun here in Suffolk boi, beautiful weather.

Bright sun here in Suffolk boi, beautiful weather.
Well now I've left Norfolk, according to the weather map its clear blue skies ........... bloody typical :D

Well now I've left Norfolk, according to the weather map its clear blue skies ........... bloody typical :D

Yep.... it's been a lovely day here....bit breezy but nice and sunny.
Whereabouts in Norfolk were you?
I don't need to see your papers or anything....just curious!:LOL:

Whereabouts in Norfolk were you?
I could tell you but, well, you know :p

Cossie, Shipdham, around Norwich, then back down into Thetford

It’s just gusted so hard here I stalled my car! Bonkers!

I'm off up to Northumberland for a few days - and I'm taking my 10-Stop ND filter :D

Done my food, though it was a backup photo didn't find what i was after. Smooth i have an idea have to try it out tonight.

I spent the day at Snetterton race track yesterday, photographing the sixties classics.
Miserable, misty day with some heavy showers, but it was a great day nevertheless.
Came back with nearly 2000 frames!!...sometimes the 7DmkII can be a double edged sword!!:giggle:
I'm bracing for many hours of culling/editing etc....and due to being out of ideas for 'smooth', I think I might have to prepare a massive shoehorn!:giggle:

I spent the day at Snetterton race track yesterday, photographing the sixties classics.
Miserable, misty day with some heavy showers, but it was a great day nevertheless.
Came back with nearly 2000 frames!!...sometimes the 7DmkII can be a double edged sword!!:giggle:
I'm bracing for many hours of culling/editing etc....and due to being out of ideas for 'smooth', I think I might have to prepare a massive shoehorn!:giggle:

sounds like a great day (good luck with all that PP!) - surely there was some smooth paintwork on show ;)

sounds like a great day (good luck with all that PP!) - surely there was some smooth paintwork on show ;)

Yep, it was great fun....even if the weather tried to ruin it....thank goodness for weather-sealing!!
Indeed....not looking forward to the PP....just finished importing them....that took nearly an hour....and I was culling at the track too, so I weeded out the worst before I even got home!!
I didn't even think of photographing the paintwork....that would have been a good idea!:facepalm:....and I even went to the pit garages to nose around....[**proceeds to kick myself furiously**]
Although there were quite a lot of logos and brands splattered all over them!

Well - I took the ten stopper to Lindisfarne but didn’t really think it through lol. not enough water for a amooooth shot. Which is just as well as if there was we wouldn’t have got on the island. Fingers crossed for plan B this evening :)

I
I thought you were over your g.a.s. with the 2 xt3s, the x100f and that lineup of lenses...
What's the new one? (Linky).

The question is often “Just how many cameras do you need?”

The answer is always “One more” :)

Apologies for lack of photos and support of late. Lost track of everything after the move. Now back in togging mode. Almost up to date with my photos on here. I have an idea for smooth but that will have to keep until the weekend and will be weather dependent. May have to be a shoehorn or an older image. There will also be this weeks theme to do as well. Will catch up on all the lovely images in forthcoming days.

A nice theme for today would be High Contrast B&W :D
High key is listed under the techniques so its hardly likely to be a weekly one now is it? :p

You know sometimes I really do go Above and beyond the call of duty to bring
you your weekly fix of themes :D

Back