Notice TP 52'ers challenge for 2019 Discussion thread Week 52 Out takes

Haha that’s me sorted then in Edinburgh today :)

May have to borrow my son's drone for this week!
VSn07Ix.jpg

1am and just back from a 6 days away in Northumberland and Edinburgh - 1500 pix are off the cards. "Above" shots - plenty to choose from. Working togging a Comic Con tomorrow then some serious culling and editing to be done from the trip - and plenty of commenting to catch up on! I need a holiday!

Think I am going to have to formally retire from the 52 for now, having some problems fitting it in currently. Has been fun, really appreciated the feedback & comments.

Think I am going to have to formally retire from the 52 for now, having some problems fitting it in currently. Has been fun, really appreciated the feedback & comments.

Sorry to hear you're going, Jonathan, but don't be a stranger and do drop-by or even post some themes as and when you find some spare time.

:wave: Sorry I have been absent and silent. I was really busy and missed a couple of themes, then wasn't happy enough to post my catch-up efforts and so find myself four themes behind now. I am having a full day out with the camera tomorrow and determined to get images that I am happy with, and then will embark around the threads to catch up with everyone next week.

I'm going to try and get the above theme done in the next day or so, and then I am away until the 8th May, got a trivial thing like a wedding in Costa Rica going on... I'll be catching up on my return, unless the theme fits while I am away.

Think I am up to date with comments on other people's work.
Just need some inspiration (maybe divine and thus from above) for this week's theme.
And I need to get back to my thread to answer comments…...

Sorry to hear you're retiring Jonathan, as others have said, don't be a stranger!
I hope you will still show us your excellent images from time to time.(y)

So its supposed to be a Hot Bank Holiday eh?
Lets see what you can make of it ;)

I'm away in the US for a couple of weeks so I'll either have to post my images from my phone, or wait until I get home and catch up with my camera.

I'd rather do it with the DSLR but if I see something worth grabbing with the phone I'll post.

This will also mean that I'll probably not be commenting for a couple of weeks (work gets in the way!).

Last edited:
I can't believe this is the theme, I have spend all day running a firefighting course with some huge fires, and now I am one leave until the 8th May.... oh well. I am going to Costa rica on Monday so I hope I can find something hot there. I'll be catching up with Above this weekend, and hopefully once I am back from my holiday / wedding I can keep on track properly.

Well went out for my Hot shot, but forgot to reset X-T3 to Raw+Jpeg so my shots are all in Jpeg and no Roxi today but I will have a look and see if a Jpeg looks fine for the theme.
It's a Fuji jpg @Dave70D Of course it'll be fine (as long as it's close to being correctly exposed).
I did 2 days of a convention in jpg for exactly the same reason and no one would know...

Oh dear, been tied up with work over the past month. Need to catch up on the last 4 ! Let’s see what the bank holiday delivers. Apologies for not being around and not commenting. I am a great believer on comments as I feel it’s the best part of the 52.

Back