Notice TP 52'ers challenge for 2019 Discussion thread Week 52 Out takes

Just posted my Above shot, unfortunately not been able to stick to my plan of only using legacy lenses as all the ones I took with a Pentax 50mm weren't up to scratch, so I have posted one using my GRIII.

Still not caught up on comments, life has been taken over by servicing motorcycles and work recently. I'll start catching up on comments.

Quick note for Cobra, Entance was a SOOC shot, but not been markes as Tech on the spreadsheet.

An unexpected bit of free time has meant I'm caught up on almost all comments :) A few more and I'll be up to date (I think) :banana:

Tim @LC2 - I know you've probably got a million Comic Con photos to edit but I just looked at the spreadsheet and noticed that I am missing a tick for the free week and a SOOC tech for Young. Could you add them when you get a mo please? Thank you (y)

An unexpected bit of free time has meant I'm caught up on almost all comments :) A few more and I'll be up to date (I think) :banana:

Tim @LC2 - I know you've probably got a million Comic Con photos to edit but I just looked at the spreadsheet and noticed that I am missing a tick for the free week and a SOOC tech for Young. Could you add them when you get a mo please? Thank you (y)
Spreadsheet updated for you Lee.
You can also nag @minx as she's helping with the upkeep now too.
I have one night before we go away to the next convention, so I *might* get a few more comments done too.

Last edited:
Yes it is Thursday, so a nice theme would be good so I can try out my New camera when I get it :D

You know you can recahrge the batteries, Dave

Or are you opening Brighton's biggest second hand camera store, stocked all by yourself....

:)Pete

Another one!!!

For quite a while just as I`m about to take a shot I get the shakes so I have to make sure I have a good SS, then I went and got the Ricoh GRII as an in the pocket everyday camera. So my old X100f has not been getting used and the GRII is great for indoor jazz shots, so trading my X-T3 and X100F in for a Fuji X-H1. Problem now though is I have lost two EU leads, but will still go through with it when the X-H1 arrives.

Quick note for Cobra, Entance was a SOOC shot, but not been markes as Tech on the spreadsheet.
That's Tim's @LC2 dept. He has the knowledge and total control of such things (y)

For quite a while just as I`m about to take a shot I get the shakes so I have to make sure I have a good SS, then I went and got the Ricoh GRII as an in the pocket everyday camera. So my old X100f has not been getting used and the GRII is great for indoor jazz shots, so trading my X-T3 and X100F in for a Fuji X-H1. Problem now though is I have lost two EU leads, but will still go through with it when the X-H1 arrives.

I was going to ask are you selling your X-T3 but too late now, I suppose.

Well, I was about to keep this weeks theme all to my self, but I decided I should throw a little Light on the subject after all (y)

Also, just remember, as Led-Zep sung in their classic, stairway to heaven,
"Sometimes words have two meanings" ;)

Also as a reminder, its the last week for the SOOC technique.

Well, I was about to keep this weeks theme all to my self, but I decided I should throw a little Light on the subject after all (y)

Also, just remember, as Led-Zep sung in their classic, stairway to heaven,
"Sometimes words have two meanings" ;)

Also as a reminder, its the last week for the SOOC technique.

Now I really do like this theme, just need some good weather and my shot might be good :D

Oooooh! And here’s me off to northern Scotland in the morning for 4 days :)

Light will do me nicely ta :D

Must be good for you oldies, going back to the hippy flower power days While I`m so young and sweet, and I`ve seen the light :cool:
You do know I can see your birth date don't you? :D
Yes you are younger than me, but not really by that much :p

Your profile says you're 25!:giggle:
Yeah I errr might have lied about that. :D

Actually I can't remember what that was about now, I think, before I was a greenie, one of the admin was taking the p*** over something or other and altered it.
I'd forgotten all about it TBH.

I'll reset to where it should be in a minute (ie 20) :D

OOOPs forgot about that, I should of put my true age 27
I can alter it for you, no problem, but just as a heads up, I'm slightly dyslexic as far as numbers are concerned, they'll both be there, but *maybe* not
necessarily in the right order :p

Hi everyone, hope we are doing well! Seems ages since I last managed to look at the forum properly! down and exhausted atm.. I have smooth and above ready to post. SO hot and light if I have read correctly need to be done, and I really must remember to get the sooc technique done with one of these. I shall do my best and get round to comments at some point

Back