Notice TP 52'ers challenge for 2019 Discussion thread Week 52 Out takes

Well a little catch up and three weeks added ! Going to spend some time commenting on the great submissions. It’s mad how you can easily fall behind ! Think I am going to buy the Fuji X100F to keep at hand. Got a few Canon bits to trade in at Wex.

A bit of a catch up from me just light to sort now I actually have a couple of images that I could use but as they were taken a few days before the theme was announced I'm trying not to use them!

Now to try and catch up on comments!

Back late last night from 5 days exploring Wester Ross from a base in Lochcarron - so I have LIGHT pix!

Will post today and catch up on comments :D

Hmmmm it seems there is a bit of a crowd gathering in here, its getting a little crowd(ed) :D
(either or)

The technique for May & June is Macro ( or very close up )

a crowd of little things, where was that ants nest?

Not that I have done last weeks yet, thats planned for tonight.

if any one is bothered to vote today.
There is NOT a "none of the above option" unfortunately.
Its either an arse hole or a self serving b*****d tough call :thinking:

Bank holiday weekend - shouldn’t be a problem :D

you can always add your own option, they give you a pencil to draw with.
Its OK I always take a green crayon with me (y)
(I'm still not allowed sharp objects, not after that last incident)

I thought the themes were picked at random, but it seems that our slithery friend has it all planned out!:LOL:
Generally, yes, they are, but occasionally I like to lull you all into a false sense of security, and give you an easy one (y)
:D

Starting to fall behind now, novelty has wore off. Got so many other things to do, repair kitchen roof, replace garage roof, look after a 1 year old, feed the family. The thing is i dont like just taking any old photo for a theme for me it has to have some effort in it.

Last edited:
@robj20 the trick would be to think a bit laterally and fit the theme into a domestic setting. That way you can fit it into a spare hour or less in or around your house.

Sorry to hear life is getting in the way Rob. I totally agree with you about not wanting to put a thought out photo in. How about jumping to this week's theme and shooting the others at another time when you're not so busy or using an archive shot to catch up? Not ideal I know but it may help...

Living in a small village no idea where I’m going to find a crowd!!
If you are "stuck" A thesaurus is always a good fall back, and as you said to Rob, maybe think laterally.
"Crowed" doesn't actually have to contain people. Many things can be crowded.

"Crowed" doesn't actually have to contain people. Many things can be crowded.

Oh:eek::p:LOL: Chris, isn't asking the to photograph murder a bit much

Sorry, been away for a couple of weeks so now i'm trying to catch up with comments. Not sure i'll get round to everyone but i'll try tyo get to as many as I can.

I think we might have a stray rabbit in the photos only
I got reported for moving her picture and she demanded that the thread be deleted ...
( I moved it to its own thread)
Its a hard life :D

Back