Notice TP 52'ers challenge for 2019 Discussion thread Week 52 Out takes

I hope it's a good theme suited for Macro as well.
Possibly depends on how you view it ;)
But there is still a few weeks left for "Macro" and next week is "Snappers choice" ;)

Decay

That could be a bit of a rotten theme .......
:D

Possibly depends on how you view it ;)
But there is still a few weeks left for "Macro" and next week is "Snappers choice" ;)

Macro for the Free week sounds good.

Decay

That could be a bit of a rotten theme .......

I just need to go bin hunting for Decay :D:p

Just having a look in the Thesaurus, so love the theme now :cool:
As I've said a few times its always worth a butchers if you are stuck ;)

Interesting theme... I've just had a filling re-done. I could have taken a photo of my teeth! ;)
extra points for a picture of the tooth fairy (y)

Ooooh Fab Feme!!!!

I'm waiting for my decaying things to erm.. decay :D

so much better chances of finding the odd crowd there than on this little island!
I've not been over there for a few years now, But iirc I saw 3 people stood together once :D

Well I think that's me all caught up with comments.
Just my decay shot to do.

A question for the Fuji X users.

What is everyone using as their macro set up? I am currently reverse mounting a 28mm canon FD film lens with good results. (considering the adaptor ring was £7.99 on eBay and I borrowed the canon lens.) Just curious what everyone else is using, zhongyi mitakon 20mm f/2 4.5x super macro lens looks tempting for £160ish on ebay, flickr group images look good.

A question for the Fuji X users.

What is everyone using as their macro set up? I am currently reverse mounting a 28mm canon FD film lens with good results. (considering the adaptor ring was £7.99 on eBay and I borrowed the canon lens.) Just curious what everyone else is using, zhongyi mitakon 20mm f/2 4.5x super macro lens looks tempting for £160ish on ebay, flickr group images look good.

I have not managed any macro shots yet as so busy with my vocalists shots, but I do have the JJC Extension set from Amazon.

Free week? Aw boooo - I love the Thursday anticipation!

Forgot it was a free week coming - what a disappointment. Cats, dogs or flowers ? - hmmmmm………..

Yes guys and gals its "snappers choice" this week.
Post / don't post / catch up (y)

This also maybe a good opportunity to do the "Macro" technique if you haven't already.

Some of you seemed stumped last time, too much choice and all that.
So have a Purely optional theme guide
something Green

Which should be easy enough this time of year (y)

Yes guys and gals its "snappers choice" this week.
Post / don't post / catch up (y)

This also maybe a good opportunity to do the "Macro" technique if you haven't already.

Some of you seemed stumped last time, too much choice and all that.
So have a Purely optional theme guide
something Green

Which should be easy enough this time of year (y)

Just got back in from a hard day at the beach music, just charging up batteries to go back out for a gig tonight.

Back