Notice TP 52'ers challenge for 2019 Discussion thread Week 52 Out takes

i'm feeling a bit out of my depth.
No need to, its a personal challenge, there are no prizes for the best image or the most comments made or received. (y)

@FlyPhot Don't feel downhearted - you have posted some lovely images so far. Just do the best you can - we all know that life sometimes gets in the way of our plans. Keep on going and relax a bit. Don't look on it as a competition - which it's not - but just a group of friends posting images that appeal to them, and hopefully, appeal to each other.

I'm afraid i've taken a bit of a back seat in the last few weeks due to family circumstances so i'm not really going to be able to catch up on comment, apologies all. I'll hopefully get my images up for Whole and Fragile over the next day or so. Some cracking images being posted, i'm feeling a bit out of my depth.

Know need to be sorry Jim, just plod a long at your pace and don`t worry about the comments.

@FlyPhot I'm not the best at leaving comments (and I really hate that about myself) or a particularly great photographer, but the whole point (well for me anyway) about this challenge is self improvement.
It gets the old grey cells working, I try every week (well, not every week because sometimes I get behind) to come up with something original/unique, it doesn't always work out and that's when I get behind. But I keep plugging along.

It must be new theme time soon.

I know we got it early last week, I hope that does not mean it's going to be late this time.

Hmmmm Ok I'll squeeze this one in ... Squash(ed)

Pictures of fruit juice on supermarket shelves? :D

I was last to post for Fragile so going for a star this week and first in for Squash(ed)!!

Well I think I’ve got one that suits both topics ....had to come back off holiday early with my leg in plaster :rolleyes: I turned over in bed and managed to tear my cruciate ligaments .....geez you couldn’t make it up could you!
Anyway I’m still here, I can’t get upstairs at the minute where my main computer is which does make commenting easier but hopefully can get something on next week.... I’m hanging on in there :)

Well I think I’ve got one that suits both topics ....had to come back off holiday early with my leg in plaster :rolleyes: I turned over in bed and managed to tear my cruciate ligaments .....geez you couldn’t make it up could you!
Anyway I’m still here, I can’t get upstairs at the minute where my main computer is which does make commenting easier but hopefully can get something on next week.... I’m hanging on in there :)

Jeez Susie, hope you get well soon.

Get well soon, Susie :hug:

I turned over in bed and managed to tear my cruciate ligaments .....geez you couldn’t make it up could you!
OUCH! :hug:
Wishing you a speedy recovery Susie (y)

Yikes!:eek:
I sympathize with you Susie, I tore mine a number of years ago.... it's unpleasant, to put it mildly!
Best wishes Susie, for a rapid recovery!(y)

Oh dear ! Get well soon Susie !

That does not sound nice, get well soon.

Pete

Thursday Eve Thursday Eve RARARA.... :banana::clap::clap::clap::banana:

Its Time for a new theme then eh?

Same here!!:(
I spend a lot of time in your area, I'm starting to grow gills and webbed feet :D
(But its no better here either :( )

Time has stood still because of all the rain,
I'm guessing this is one that you wouldn't actually have to venture outside for ;)

that`s if the big round thing in the sky shows it self
I've not seen it in a week :(

Its almost dark @ 19:31 hrs.
The longest day is 8 days away.
Anyone know when BST kicks in?

Back