Notice TP 52'ers challenge for 2019 Discussion thread Week 52 Out takes

Ahh, but mine are Capybaras....the largest rodents in the world....he'd only need about eight!!
They are OK but I find that Unicorns are much sweeter (y) Unfortunately becoming very hard to come by these days :(

Snakes always stay in their pit :D
That's be the "Pit" Vipers then :p

Have a topical one,
Plastic seem to be the word on everyone's lips these days, and going by some of the selfies I've seen, lately,
I'm also guessing "in" :D

I've been really busy with some hefty family 'stuff' this last couple of weeks so i've not been able to comment on all the images posted but, there are some absolutely amazing entries so please take this as a collective well done to all. Really enjoying seeing ebveryone's entries and the creativity that there is out there, alongside the fantastic PP work.

Stumbled across a great plastic thingie whilst walking from our hotel to Liverpool Street station this morning. Last day of our hols today - comments catchup tomorrow!

Useless bit of information, have just downloaded that Ventusky weather and it`s great
I've been using it for years (y)
Its mostly reliable, occasionally it lies though ;)

That would be next week not this week :p:LOL:
Yes but this coming week-end is the Looooooooooooong week end.
Obviously I should have said This Friday is the new Thursday
Besides its my ball, my game I make up the rules :p

I'm confused!o_O

Is Friday Thursday?

What day is it today?

Am I even me?!

And if I'm not me, who am I?!

I'm frightened....I need a lie down!

....feeling a bit peeky!

:D
Well you do live in Norfolk don't you :p

more importantly, thank you for validating me!
:LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

although we do get spam bots posting on TP from time to time, you've got me :thinking: now

Thursday eve Thursday eve rah rah rah.... :banana::geek::naughty::woot::runaway::banana:

I’ve just read back through the last half a dozen or so posts and am now very confused!! I am now so unsure of today’s day I have decided to go back to the Julian Calendar. Therefore today is 2458717.87189 which seems very improbable or possibly finitely probable to me... :thinking:
I now need to have a fresh cup of really hot tea and a lie down (probably). :)

Back