Notice TP 52'ers challenge for 2019 Discussion thread Week 52 Out takes

Well @Dave70D there has hardly been any rain Near here so no :p

Same here. Starting to look for ark builders in the yellow pages!! Glad now I live up a hill.

and same here...

Back from Hols and now upto date with entries. Now have to catch up on comments for the other great photos posted while I was away.

Pete

Blimey just 11 more to go!
I'll have to start thinking about themes for 2020 soon!

I'm lagging behind a bit lately, sorry for not posting or commenting...I'll get up to speed soon.
My laptop has packed up... it's pretty old (~10 years), but I'm a bit lost without it at the moment.
Tried everything to revive it, but I think it's terminal!
It won't even boot from an external (clean) drive... constant BSOD!

I'm going to attack it with a screwdriver in a minute, but it looks like I'll have to go shopping when the panic has subsided!

Gutted!:confused:

And I can't believe we have only 11 to go! I have loved doing this challenge - not only because it makes me think but also makes me take photographs every week. It has been great! And it has been lovely 'getting to know the gang'!

This one is easy enough and possibly an inside one too, due to the crap weather ...

But don't make a Song (title or lyrics) and dance about it ...

And one massive shoe horn for Dave :p

This one is easy enough and possibly an inside one too, due to the crap weather ...

But don't make a Song (title or lyrics) and dance about it ...

And one massive shoe horn for Dave :p

Lucky I`m doing a jazz gig tomorrow and Sunday, so will pick a good song to shoot :p
Great theme too Sir Snake (y)

I`m due a shoehorn too, so watch this space
Its supposed to depict a song title ( or lyrics) not someone singing any old song you know :p

If I had a hammer .... ♪♪

Oh wait I do don't I? :p

BANHAMMER.png

If anyone is interested there is a 2019 TP Secret Santa

Linky

I'm nearly caught up with commenting.
Sorry if I've been a bit lax lately...my computer went into a total meltdown and I have had to replace all my hard drives!!
Luckily I backed up everything not long ago, so not much was lost...except some sanity!:LOL:
What's strange is that they were SSDs and were less than two years old!!

On the subject of this weeks theme...I think I might have misinterpreted it...I didn't realise that it was supposed to be relating to a song title or lyric!
I know....I should have read the description more closely, but I've been in a bit of a state these past few weeks, so that's my excuse, and I'm sticking to it.:p

Back