Notice TP 52'ers challenge for 2019 Discussion thread Week 52 Out takes

I left my passport behind, and couldn't get out of Narfook :(

Hope the snake man gives us a good theme :snaphappy:
OK just this once ...

Have a Spooky / Halloween type theme (y)
( and don't say I don't ever give you nuffin :p)

And as the nights are drawing in, it maybe a good time to practice the technique "Long Exposure" at some point During Nov & Dec

Last edited:
I left my passport behind, and couldn't get out of Narfook :(

OK just this once ...

Have a Spooky / Halloween type theme (y)
( and don't say I don't ever give you nuffin :p)

And as the nights are drawing in, it maybe a good time to practice the technique "Long Exposure" at some point During Nov & Dec

A spooky/halloween long exposure jazz shot should be good :D:p

jazz shot
You know in these quiz shows where they have a "joker word"
Where they lose points?
"Jazz" is just such a word in the TP 52 :p

You know in these quiz shows where they have a "joker word"
Where they lose points?
"Jazz" is just such a word in the TP 52 :p

I actually don`t mind the theme as I can do the shot any day now, but my all time pet hates are Food photography and Long Exposure. Thinking of exposure now though sounds good :p

I'll have a look when I get home, but unless @minx has been updating it, I've not looked at it for 2 weeks, because conventions and editing (backlog of around 1600 photos to work through).

I understand Tim, I know you're busy....no biggie!:)
Thanks Tim, and @minx too.(y)

So, onto week 45 eh?
I suppose the theme should be "Colt" but no.
I'll just keep it Short (y)

My brain is mince trying to think of Short AND Long exposure!
Spent all afternoon photographing flowers and not even with the biggest shoehorn in the world can I put a flower shot in!

Sorry to hear that Dave, hope you get better soon,
Take it easy Dave (y)
Hopefully we'll see you back in 2020 if not before
( no pun intended :D )

This time I`m going to listen to my body and doctors orders for plenty of rest, as I have COPD it is going to be quite slow I think so the rest will help.

Sorry to hear that Dave!
Shame you won't be able to finish the year, but your health comes first - rest is important.
Best wishes for a speedy recovery mate.(y)
Get well soon Dave..

I thought something was wrong a few days ago but brushed it off, have not touched a camera since last weekend. Yes this yrs 52 is at an end 100% as it`s going to be a slow process getting fit and well again I will look in though and comment on images though.

Get well soon Dave - that's a bummer!

@Dave70D I too have COPD and had pleurisy the year before last. Had strong anti-biotics for 5 days or so. I did feel cr*p for a couple of weeks and lacking in energy for a month or so but the worst bit was the pain in my upper back which I had for months (so many strong painkillers I worried I would become addicted). However, it did all go. I don't know your personal circumstances, but I pared my life down to the 'absolutely essentials' like feed the cats, empty the bins, order shopping on-line, cook and eat etc. I read a lot, watched lots of tv, did a course on-line, basically just lazed around my house for a couple of months. After 3 days on the abs you should start to feel a bit better.

If the 'magic hat' is kind, we will get themes you can do in the house as it seems a shame you will not finish this year after lasting this long. Don't throw the towel in just yet. And you can always regurgitate shots you took earlier in the year...………...

Chin up...…….

@Dave70D I too have COPD and had pleurisy the year before last. Had strong anti-biotics for 5 days or so. I did feel cr*p for a couple of weeks and lacking in energy for a month or so but the worst bit was the pain in my upper back which I had for months (so many strong painkillers I worried I would become addicted). However, it did all go. I don't know your personal circumstances, but I pared my life down to the 'absolutely essentials' like feed the cats, empty the bins, order shopping on-line, cook and eat etc. I read a lot, watched lots of tv, did a course on-line, basically just lazed around my house for a couple of months. After 3 days on the abs you should start to feel a bit better.

If the 'magic hat' is kind, we will get themes you can do in the house as it seems a shame you will not finish this year after lasting this long. Don't throw the towel in just yet. And you can always regurgitate shots you took earlier in the year...………...

Chin up...…….

Thank you all folks got back out of hospital ( ( 3 times ) in the end on Wednesday. As I phoned 999 on Saturday then passed out because of the state of my chest. lots of blood taken put on a drip with strong antibiotics and some oxygen, at long last the drugs have helped to start clearing the infection so they let me home. They have still given me antibiotics to take just to make sure, but are worried about my cough that made me pass out and have been told try my best not to cough too much. Working with asbestos many years ago has taken it`s toll so now have copd so don`t smoke anymore too. So now I need to rest and slowly get my strength back up. As I won`t be finishing my 52 my one for short theme was going to be of A Red Poppy on the Stick In Remembrance too all the Short Lived lives in WW1.

Thank you all folks got back out of hospital ( ( 3 times ) in the end on Wednesday. As I phoned 999 on Saturday then passed out because of the state of my chest. lots of blood taken put on a drip with strong antibiotics and some oxygen, at long last the drugs have helped to start clearing the infection so they let me home. They have still given me antibiotics to take just to make sure, but are worried about my cough that made me pass out and have been told try my best not to cough too much. Working with asbestos many years ago has taken it`s toll so now have copd so don`t smoke anymore too. So now I need to rest and slowly get my strength back up. As I won`t be finishing my 52 my one for short theme was going to be of A Red Poppy on the Stick In Remembrance too all the Short Lived lives in WW1.
Get your rest up Dave and come back stronger for 2020, I hope you will still keep posting in the meantime. :)

Hope you feel better soon Dave. Health is far more important than a hobby. Get better and come back stronger for 2020.

Pete

With all this "weather" going on I guess this should be an easy one this week

Environment(al)

@Dave70D Best wishes for a speedy recovery Dave, I'm sure you'll be fighting fit in no time!(y)
And as others have said....don't be a stranger....it's always nice to see you on the forums for some silly banter!!!:p

@Cobra thanks for the theme!(y)
Looks like I will have to go into that 'outside' that they have now!!:D

Looks like I will have to go into that 'outside' that they have now!!:D
Does that mean its finally stopped raining there?
It was raining hard when I left home just after 5am this morning, by the time I reached the A11 & the A47 there was a convoy of large wooden boats
each one measuring 300 cubits long, 50 cubits wide, and 30 cubits high! . :(

Back