Notice TP 52'ers challenge for 2019 Discussion thread Week 52 Out takes

I'm off on 2 weeks hols tomorrow without a laptop so will not be posting much on here. I know it's free week next week and will check the following weeks theme on my phone.
Hopefully it will be sunny where me and mrs seaodyssey will be and that climate change will not have flooded most of the UK by the time I get back, and that the airline is still trading.

I'm off on 2 weeks hols tomorrow without a laptop so will not be posting much on here. I know it's free week next week and will check the following weeks theme on my phone.
Hopefully it will be sunny where me and mrs seaodyssey will be and that climate change will not have flooded most of the UK by the time I get back, and that the airline is still trading.
Enjoy (y)
Its a great feeling having no internet no emails nuffin! (y)
And yes next week is "snappers choice"

all I did was go through the themes as I was clever :wacky:
You don't half make life difficult for yourself don't you?
I suppose I could be an arse and remove that thread from public view of course :p

I just looked it up in Google map and it's in Perthshire and I can drive there and back in a day.
nMX47u9.gif
I'll be away to the village of Dull and be back soon. :)

sHiUXJy.gif

@seaodyssey and @michael23
Hope you have great hols chaps!(y)

On an unrelated issue...
With next week being a free week, and having @Cobra back, means that the lack of peeking opportunities has left me feeling a bit peeky!!:D
Please could anyone see their way clear to posting anything in some spoiler tags....my craving for peeking is becoming unbearable!!:ROFLMAO:

Please could anyone see their way clear to posting anything in some spoiler tags....my craving for peeking is becoming unbearable!!:ROFLMAO:
nosy bugger : p

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Do you think we will get a spoiler for Thursday??? or will that spoil the surprise?
Well as I'm back in control, well as much as I ever was, I doubt that a spoiler will help, as its the afore mentioned ( on several occasions) snappers choice ;)

Bloody kids :rolleyes:

:p

It'll come as no surprise to you all that this weeks theme is Snappers choice.
If you haven't already added the current technique AKA Rule of thirds, to an image, this maybe a good opportunity to do so (y)

It'll come as no surprise to you all that this weeks theme is Snappers choice.
If you haven't already added the current technique AKA Rule of thirds, to an image, this maybe a good opportunity to do so (y)

Well what a lovely surprise it is to have Snappers choice :D

I did forget ;)
Done now, and I've caught the spreadsheet up at the same time..

Can I have a "Tech" for 37 and 38 pretty please? :)

Back