Notice TP 52'ers challenge for 2019 Discussion thread Week 52 Out takes

Oh No, I can't be arsed making my drink look all arty farty, it's never going to last that long.

Have to put my thing cap on for this week then.

Oh No, I can't be arsed making my drink look all arty farty, it's never going to last that long.
An empty glass? one drunk drink? :D
As in the drink was drunk, not the drinker is a drunk ...
Or something like that anyway :D

Ooooh - the Missus is away this evening so I'm gonna nail this one right now! :D

:naughty::naughty::naughty::woot:

Last edited:
Missed several weeks and had to do a huge catch up. Sorry for not being around this last month. Some cracking shots you have all taken.
Now the suns back out I'm hoping I'll have the camera with me more.

I'm hoping to step back into the fold & spend some time over the next week getting all the shots to catch-up. Then post for next week's Thursday. [emoji3]

Well done to those that have passed the half way mark (y)

Its time to get down and Dirty for this weeks them.

And your'll be pleased to hear that July and Augusts technique is Colour pop, go on you know you want to (y)

Yay!

Dirty Gerty from Number Thirty

Oh my, Thursday again? How did that happen?! I think I am five themes behind and haven't been around due to time constraints but I do have at least two of the themes in the camera so will get those posted and fill in the gaps as soon as I can. Well done indeed to those of you who are keeping up with the pace (y)

I assume the "colour pop" doesn't actually mean selective colour? If it is, I shall choose to ignore this one, or reinterpret it. Never processed an image using selective colour, and never will! :D

doesn't actually mean selective colour? If it is, I shall choose to ignore this one, or reinterpret it.
interpret it how ever you like (y)

Thursday Eve FTW :banana::naughty::banana:

Thursday Eve FTW :banana::naughty::banana:
Ok, time is flying by, Thursday eve already :wideyed:

:plus1:

Also I would like to say a big thank you to everyone for giving me some feedback regarding my latest image (wk27 - Dirty) and my monitor issues.
I don't have access to any form of calibration equipment, so I'll be doing it 'the old fashioned way'!
Are there any tips or advice that anyone can offer to make the impending ordeal less frustrating?

I am very inexperienced with mono processing, but what I have learnt has been through studying all your superb images right here on the 52 challenge boards.
I clearly have a lot to learn....as the old saying goes....it's not as easy as it looks!!:giggle:

:plus1:

Also I would like to say a big thank you to everyone for giving me some feedback regarding my latest image (wk27 - Dirty) and my monitor issues.
I don't have access to any form of calibration equipment, so I'll be doing it 'the old fashioned way'!
Are there any tips or advice that anyone can offer to make the impending ordeal less frustrating?

I am very inexperienced with mono processing, but what I have learnt has been through studying all your superb images right here on the 52 challenge boards.
I clearly have a lot to learn....as the old saying goes....it's not as easy as it looks!!:giggle:

Gareth

Have a look here Cambridge in Colour lots of good info about monitor calibration and setting brighness using greyscales.

Pete

4 days of photography at Wigan International Jazz Festival starting tonight. I hope the theme fits somehow :)

Back