Notice TP 52'ers challenge for 2019 Discussion thread Week 52 Out takes

@Dave70D Best wishes for a speedy recovery Dave, I'm sure you'll be fighting fit in no time!(y)
And as others have said....don't be a stranger....it's always nice to see you on the forums for some silly banter!!!:p

@Cobra thanks for the theme!(y)
Looks like I will have to go into that 'outside' that they have now!!:D
Yes @Dave70D what will Gareth do now, without his playmate?

Pester me probably :p

I still have the use of :mooning::mooning::mooning::mooning: this for slacker @GarethB :LOL:

In my head I already have a shot sorted for an indoor environment shot plus I still have the short one. I will make notes of the themes and as I get better and stronger I might do a mad catch up to finish but only when I feel happy holding a camera still.

Last edited:
Does that mean its finally stopped raining there?

It's more like steady drizzle round here now....

Cobra also said:
It was raining hard when I left home just after 5am this morning,....

....but then again, I'm not up at whatever time you just said there....that time doesn't compute in my tiny brains!!:D

Cobra also said:
....by the time I reached the A11 & the A47 there was a convoy of large wooden boats
each one measuring 300 cubits long, 50 cubits wide, and 30 cubits high! . :(

:LOL::LOL::LOL:

They're called 'wherries'....or maybe it's 'ferries'....no, 'lorries'....oh, I dunno!!:LOL:

I still have the use of :mooning::mooning::mooning::mooning: this for slacker @GarethB :LOL:

:LOL::LOL::LOL:
:kiss::woot::banana::p

Dave also said:
In my head I already have a shot sorted for an indoor environment shot plus I still have the short one. I will make notes of the themes and as I get better and stronger I might do a mad catch up to finish but only when I feel happy holding a camera still.

Look forward to it Dave, but be sure not to rush it....we'll all be waiting for you my friend!:)

Well it was more like just after 7am, by the time I hit Norwich, half the day had passed by then :(

Blimey!:eek:
That sounds rough, having to be in Norwich at such a unconscionably hideous hour!
Is Norwich even open at that time of the 'day'?:D

Very apt theme, having been helping the neighbors out during a flood this evening. Buckets and brushing like crazy.
It seems wrong to like that post :(
Is is bad up there Michael ?

It seems wrong to like that post :(
Is is bad up there Michael ?
Gone down over night, it has been worse. The first property I helped with had started brushing gushing water out of their garage at 2pm so around 7 hours of brushing out. Our little village has a single road through, brook on one side and run offs from the surrounding fields on the other, lots of culverts under a few houses on my side, luckily ours is in the middle, so rear patio takes on but not enough to cause problems, yet... Then the drains can't always cope. Properties on the other side are below road level, quite a few with a couple of foot of water outside their fronts, so just bucketing out down the side to try and get it to flow to the bottom of the gardens.
Next village down had even more water than us from what I have seen of pictures.

Hi all, I’m now 10 weeks behind ! Moving house has really stuffed me. I will catch up so please bear with me.. I am determined to complete this year. first things first I need to unpack my cameras !

I'm 6 weeks behind again, after all my good intentions - job-hunting has made me lack the inspiration and enthusiasm unfortunately. I had a brief spurt of shooting a few days ago so am doing a partial catch-up, but I think my efforts the rest of this year will be spasmodic. I think I'll stick to a monthly challenge next year to get back in the groove.

Be it Far from me to tell you what to do, but there you have it ;)

Thanks, Chris. (y) A perfect theme for me this week as I'll be Far away in Cyprus in the coming weeks.

5kG8nf9.gif

By god it`s far to cold out today :D
There are so many pussy's about these days, :p
I was out in it since early hours, its ( was) gorgeous out there, it even reached a very balmy 7oC from a little over 1oC (y)

Talking of pussy`s where on earth is Slacker @GarethB as he`s behind again :D:mooning:

What's that about my behind??!:p

I'll thank you to leave my behind out of this!!:ROFLMAO:

Anyway...I know I'm getting a bit late, but fear not...my entry for 'environmental' isn't 'far' off...see what I did there?!:D

What's that about my behind??!:p

I'll thank you to leave my behind out of this!!:ROFLMAO:

Anyway...I know I'm getting a bit late, but fear not...my entry for 'environmental' isn't 'far' off...see what I did there?!:D

I agree I will leave your behind out of this, as we don`t need the crack :D

As it seems ( via the poll) we have 17 so far wanting another 52 challenge I suppose I'd better start putting it together (y)

Anybody else doing the Secret Santa then? Still time to sign up I believe...………..

The 2020 sign up and "chat" threads are now open for business (y)

Panic panic panic - I can't sign up to the thread!! Is there a gremlin in the works??

All sorted now - I shall be embarking on the good ship 2020. Don't know what was going on unless I was trying to sign up when someone else was doing the same and the thread locked out???
Would really like an appropriate theme this week as I am off on a train on Friday to the frozen north - so trains, snow, ice or cold would be handy!! Must remember to email Scotrail to make sure the train windows are cleaned before my journey!!

Back