Notice TP 52'ers challenge for 2019 Discussion thread Week 52 Out takes

my wonderful employers have decided that I will be on notice of redundancy from 24/12
That's a real bugger Tim! :(
I hope you find something quickly (y)

my wonderful employers have decided that I will be on notice of redundancy from 24/12 (Happy Christmas!!!) so a fair bit of my spare time will be used on job hunting.

Really sorry to read this, Tim. Although there's no good time Christmas seems particularly bad timing. Hoping you get fixed up really quickly.

my wonderful employers have decided that I will be on notice of redundancy from 24/12 (Happy Christmas!!!) so a fair bit of my spare time will be used on job hunting.

Sorry to hear that news Tim, and good lucking in finding that Job, which hopefully will be better.

Pete

Sorry to hear your news Tim, hopefully you'll find something to step into fairly quickly - best wishes.

Best of luck Tim with your job hunting. It's an awful time of year to be laid off.

Activity will do :p
Do you know how sad it is waiting for me to highlight a theme and then checking the rest to see what it is?
Well epic fail as you missed the other one I high lighted :p

Last edited:
Having just has a little fun at @Dave70D 's expense :p

You should have looked a couple of lines Below Dave ;)

As a general heads up, and to give you all some thinking time, NEXT WEEK, week 50 is snappers choice.
If you haven't got around to the current technique "Long exposure" next week might be a good time to catch up.

Oh and I have a real stinker lined up for the grand finale @ week 52 ;)

As a general heads up, and to give you all some thinking time, NEXT WEEK, week 50 is snappers choice.
If you haven't got around to the current technique "Long exposure" next week might be a good time to catch up.

I bet you have too :p

Cheese ?????

NOT EVEN
close (y)

Yay!!:banana:
A peeking opportunity!!:LOL:

full

Now just remember @Dave70D that you are still not a well man and if you go down too low, you may not get back up! You could do a selfie and title it 'below par'!!!

Now just remember @Dave70D that you are still not a well man and if you go down too low, you may not get back up! You could do a selfie and title it 'below par'!!!

I don`t think my selfie shots go down well, but it will be a taxi job today as chucking it down here.

A quick question, for the current technique (which I'd forgotten about) how long is a long exposure??

Back